Reviews for Property of Jade West
I know it's been years since you wrote this but I just wanted to point out and appreciate your 'no scrubs' reference. I have an unreasonable love for late 90s/early 2000s music and that line made my heart sing. Nice story and especially "hanging out the passenger side of his best friends ride"
vampire.me123 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
ohmysehun chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
few of many stories that seem so in character.

this is gr8.
reading it again

(./.)/ _ - me the entire time
hello2708 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Amazing, hilarious story. Please start writing again, I beg you! I loved this one sooo much.
alex02 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Love it
Leez chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Oh huh right lol. I thought right up U til the end (and even had to re-read it to realise I was wrong) that the "Property of Jade West" on Tori's back was actually a Tattoo. Pity it wasn't but meh, I liked the story/ one-shot anyway. Please keep up the great work!

Best regards,

Leez
tripleb3 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
The last comment was left by me. I think my tablet logged me out the app
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
That was amazing. I loved how there wasn't a dull moment. I gasped and laughed through out the whole thing. Good job and keep up the good work!
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Nice and easy. Thanks for the shot.
u r awesome chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Oh man! Magnificent story! I absolutely enjoyed reading it! It is spectacular! Tori and Jade are characterized extremely well and the story just flows so well. You can just picture everything in great detail and it is so hilarious. I love how Beck was behind it all. ;)
Great job! I hope you continue to write fabulous stories like this one. "Property of Jade West" is one of the best Jori one-shots I have ever read. Keep up the wonderful writing and good luck!

u r awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
OMG this is so amazing
One of the best I've ever read
babyvfan chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Safe to say jade is the definition of possessiveness when it comes to the girl she loves. And I feel bad for poor Tori. For a girl who had her first drinking night, she sure did a lot
LeFemmeChevalier chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is both funny and hella cute. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
SO GOOD! UGH I LOVE THIS! YOUR AWESOME MY LIFE WOULDN'T BE COMPLETE WITHOUT THIS!
SKRowling chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I loved this story! It was perfect how the bland were filled in all hangover style!

Awesome.