Reviews for Property of Jade West
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Nice and easy. Thanks for the shot.
u r awesome chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Oh man! Magnificent story! I absolutely enjoyed reading it! It is spectacular! Tori and Jade are characterized extremely well and the story just flows so well. You can just picture everything in great detail and it is so hilarious. I love how Beck was behind it all. ;)
Great job! I hope you continue to write fabulous stories like this one. "Property of Jade West" is one of the best Jori one-shots I have ever read. Keep up the wonderful writing and good luck!

u r awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
OMG this is so amazing
One of the best I've ever read
babyvfan chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Safe to say jade is the definition of possessiveness when it comes to the girl she loves. And I feel bad for poor Tori. For a girl who had her first drinking night, she sure did a lot
LeFemmeChevalier chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is both funny and hella cute. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
SO GOOD! UGH I LOVE THIS! YOUR AWESOME MY LIFE WOULDN'T BE COMPLETE WITHOUT THIS!
SKRowling chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I loved this story! It was perfect how the bland were filled in all hangover style!

Awesome.
dream2be428 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
OMG I loved this hahaha the toaster! Wish the story had kept going though ;P
yui1808 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
It's my first time reading something in this fandom, and I truly enjoyed the story; it was funny.

By the way, there were grammatical errors, but it didn't hurt the story.

Thanks for sharing your piece.
eman chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
So cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I Love this story! This was the first jori fic I had ever read. It has been an year since that. You're pretty much the reason I started shipping jori.
iam324b21 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I loved this.. such a tease ahahah.. wonderful written
mennanenna chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This story made me think of Just Dance by Lady Gaga. Which is a good song.
itsmefiebs chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
awesome, funny story. i couldn't stop smiling
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Such a fun story, so amazing. I smiled all the way through. I love it, fantastic job.