Reviews for I Just Want to Be Happy
Is this story ever going to be continued...anticipation hurts your readers...please continue
natyface1516 chapter 21 . 1/18
you know what
I love this fanfic
BUT PLZ EXPLAIN TO ME HOW I AM TO CONTINUE TO LOVE IT IF THE LAST TIME YOU UPDATED WAS OCTOBER 24, 2014
WHEN FOR YOUR INFORMATION IT IS NOW JANUARY 19, 2015!
and on that happy note ...
Plz update soon
random human chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
PLEASE KEEP WRITTING!
cravinginufan chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
Where are you? Missing the continuance of this wonderful fanfic
guest5678 chapter 21 . 11/29/2014
update?
FairyTailForever2.0 chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
No he was not wrong! There were no rules in the battle, and the number one rule of fighting is to never turn your back on an enemy, and to never leave your back unguarded. Other than that, great chapter :)
Layla347 chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
Plz update soon I want to see what happens.
hateme101 chapter 21 . 10/24/2014
Oh no is his demon side coming out?
Princess Inume chapter 21 . 10/24/2014
Awesome chapter. Hope Inuyasha and Kagome can happily be together. Kikyo getting snappy with Izayoi! Beat her. Lol. No Inuyasha wasn't wrong for attacking Hojo. Like Kagome said, there was no set rules.
fanficnewbiee chapter 21 . 10/24/2014
Good chapter can't wait for more! No. Inuyasha did nothing wrong it is Hojo's fault for not being on guard during a competition where anything goes. I think Inuyasha's move was very smart and strategic and the results won the competition. Thank you for sharing and updating! :D
Isabella chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
This is just cruel u left me waitning
Guest chapter 20 . 10/3/2014
Come on next next I literally keep this page open on my phones browser so I don't miss ur update. I refresh at 2x a day just to make sure. This is just about my favorite thing to read right now so don't let me down with long delays lolz. I'm just kidding I know u have other things to do but the anticipation killing me.

Sincerely,
A very loyal (at times impatient) reader/fan

P.S. like the title (I just want to be happy) your story does that for me. Spoiler alert! (I'm 22 and getting excited) that should tell u a lot! Lolz!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
It was kind of ironic that her father smacked Kagome when he knows what she had to put up with Naraku.
Undaunted One chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
I just got caught up on the story and I wanted to start by telling you that I love it so far. I think it is great :)..I just finished chapter 20 right now at work. Yes your story has me reading instead of working ;)
InuyashasGrl26 chapter 20 . 9/18/2014
Plz Update. This is getting good by the chapter!