Reviews for Misstep in the Right Direction
JD98 chapter 1 . 5/3
Just started reading the story and already I think it will turn out great, NARUHINA ALL THE WAY!
1066wthec chapter 1 . 4/19
nice
Sadie chapter 15 . 4/2
I'm really sad right now because there is no more to read. So far this has been a Very interesting fic, I'm enjoying your writing style as it grabs the attention of the reader. I'm hopping to see another chapter soon, maybe with Kakashi meeting Naruto?
WrittinInStone chapter 15 . 3/26
I am a huge fan of your NaruHina fics. After reading a little bit of GaaHina and SasuHina-yeah, I know you hate the pairing but I've read some REALLY, really good fics about them-I always return to my first love which is NaruHina and you have done a fine job in validating my desperate belief that with thousands of Naruto fics on this site, there are some underrated gems just waiting for me to find.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I've read, or tried to, at least, read some of the higher rated Naruto/Hinata fics and I must say, they don't hold a candle to yours. Your work truly brings me great pleasure. I have been doing nothing but reading your non-harem NaruHina fics and becoming saddened upon seeing that I had reached the end.

Update soon! I am definitely recommending this on my blog.
marquis.shax chapter 15 . 3/20
as I haven't watched many of the movies (actually I can only recall watching the one about the land of snow) and generally skipped filler episodes could you tell me when or where these monks happened if it was at all canon (I'm extremely tired due to being 1 am atm but I believe you mentioned something possibly last chapter about trying to keep it close to canon)?
marquis.shax chapter 8 . 3/20
hmm I can see the benefits of having Hinata train with Gai as even though he probably doesn't exactly know the gentle fist style he can probably help her out with some of the basics for it such as footwork and such. I however completely disagree with having Gai as Naruto's sensei as he really can't teach Naruto anything other than Taijutsu as Gai has absolutely no Ninjutsu as he NEVER uses it
KagamiPiyo chapter 15 . 3/10
So wonderfully done, no right words can describe how well written and thought this is. I can not wait for the next chapter of this story. This is one of those rare NaruHina stories that aren't rushed and takes time for them to actually know what they are truly feeling towards one another. I hope you update soon, because you have catched my attention with this story.

I love how well written this all is. Update soon.
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 3/7
Absolutely fantastic story. While I do enjoy reading other pairings with Naruto, Hinata def is my favorite match for him. Normally most stories either rush or gloss over their relationship, but you did an amazing job of showing how they went from strangers, to friends, and are now on the road to something far more in depth. The sudden expulsion of Hinata from the Clan is very surprising, and I look forward to what reason you give for it. Despite her shyness, it just seems a little weird for them to kick out the heiress two years before she was even meant to take the Genin exams. I also have to tip my hat to writing a story where Naruto doesn't have access to his patented Shadow Clones. Having said that...will he eventually be learning said technique? Afterall, he is one of the only people who can use those clones to their full potential. Overall this fic has been nothing short of a blast to read, and I look forward to the next update. With their first C-rank mission now complete, it would seem Kakashi has the time to start training Naruto and Hinata in some Gen and Ninjutsu. GREAT JOB!
Riku Uzumaki chapter 15 . 3/4
Bandits will never learn...
Riku Uzumaki chapter 9 . 3/4
Looks like two geniuses that come from families with Dojutsus couldn't see the true meaning of Kakashi's test. Talk about ironic.
apeljohn chapter 15 . 3/2
A very enjoyable read. I've particularly enjoyed the last few chapters, where I get the sense that small ripples are concealing big fishes. Good use of foreshadowing.
Mists chapter 15 . 3/1
Yay! Nothing horrible and unforeseen happened to the team for once! Wonderful job! So love everything you are exploring in this fic. Excellent job!
Oblivionic chapter 15 . 2/24
very well written and entertaining. I actually enjoy the few cliffhangers. It's more dramatic that way, to get to the next chapter.
Morbious20 chapter 15 . 2/23
Great chapter .
FinalGuardian chapter 15 . 2/22
A very well written story, can't wait for more.