Reviews for Misstep in the Right Direction
animeArty chapter 17 . 5/26
Great story keep it up. Cant wait to read the next arc. Two Thumbs Up!
fernandfeather chapter 17 . 5/26
Tenten is great. I like how you develop side characters too.
fernandfeather chapter 14 . 5/26
The friendships are very sweet.
moon kitty 87 chapter 17 . 5/23
I Love this story. It is well written and really the only criticism I have is the time length of events isn't clear. For example what everybody's ages are at what point in time and how long it has taken them to get where they're at. Has it been months or weeks since the genin exam or months how long did Hinata live with Naruto before they took the genin exam?

Now enough of my criticism (that I hope was constructive) I can't wait for the next chapter! I wonder why Yakuma's uncle was so mad at her for training with Lee. Is Naruto going to meet Karin Uzumaki in Kusa? I think she was originally from there wasn't she? What is up with the Hyuuga snooping around and why did they really kick her out? So many questions that need to be answered!
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 17 . 5/18
I'm still seeing the issue of Naruto not being informed of his jinjuriki status. That really should have been something his should have been told upon making genin. Even if he doesn't know about it, there is still a chance other enemy shinobi could figure it out. Sensors, other jinjuriki, anyone who could figure it out would have a massive advantage in capturing Naruto if he doesn't at least have some idea about the danger he could be in.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 14 . 5/18
I would have thought that Hurizen would have told Naruto about his jinjuriki status after becoming a genin. Seems to me like he's delaying for no damn reason.
Firedreake19 chapter 4 . 5/18
Gosh I love this story! Co-kage!
rednaxela12 chapter 17 . 5/17
A most excellent fic. Many thanks to you who wrote it, Solvdrage, for providing us who view it, with many hours of enjoyable reading, and, a most interesting take on oft used and much beloved characters.
gio08 chapter 17 . 5/16
Interesting. Now to see how they fair in the exams. Should be really interesting to see indeed
sumiko808 chapter 17 . 5/16
Honestly, I forgot about this fic. But I'm glad that you updated it; it gave me time to reread and enjoy it again! I can't wait for the next chapter
jgkitarel chapter 17 . 5/16
Guy (I tend to use Gai) is definitely one who can train some interesting cases. No offense to Kakashi here, but he's better suited to training students who have the basics down and are ready for more advanced training. Will be interesting to see how he handles Neji, Sasuke, and Tenten.
AmethystPone chapter 17 . 5/16
Still waiting on that Kage Bushin and Rasengan...He practically breathe those two techniques.
Now with the add bonus os Sealing and he would be a sight more powerful then his canon self.
AmethystPone chapter 7 . 5/15
Aww...No Kage Bushin?
That Jutsu is kind of the reason his training finished just as the war started. It cuts down decades of training to only 3 years.
LuringMage6 chapter 17 . 5/15
As I expected, this story is turning out great. I love this story so far and, as I start to read your other stories, I ask you create a short little summary before each new chapter. This way it will be easier to remember which story is which, as I do not want to confuse them when they get updated. Anyway, very well done, and I look forward to continue reading it.
pax-draconix chapter 1 . 5/15
Nice chapter update. Interesting foreshadowing with the "he's lying" at the end of Yakuma's interlude. That begs the question of if it was just her subconscious that sussed out the falsehoods or something more sinester. It's also interesting that Guy will be nominating his team earlier this time.