Reviews for Misstep in the Right Direction
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 20 . 10/25/2019
Oh gods another one who has succumbed. I just got out of a PhD program. 5 years of nope. What is breathing time?

Loved this! No page breaks made it through tho, btw.
Mac-The-Editor chapter 20 . 10/25/2019
Ahhh, a glorious return to form! Glad to see you're alive and kicking. Keep going strong!
Penguin Lord0029 chapter 20 . 10/25/2019
SO i am going a little bit when saying but after so with a new chapter it LIVES IT LIVES and I know a White Mage and Dragon that going to love your cameo that had here as well.
Siebeneleven chapter 1 . 10/25/2019
What happened to Sasuke, he just vanished. You didn't even finish his fight with Naruto
Kairan1979 chapter 20 . 10/25/2019
I'm really happy to see the story updated.
FutureCorpse chapter 19 . 10/25/2019
Just got the update alert.
so happy right now
lady sakura cosmos chapter 20 . 10/25/2019
good chapter
Ezylryb chapter 20 . 10/25/2019
Great chapter
93SQ chapter 20 . 10/25/2019
Que alegria tu vuelta como siempre un muy buen capĂ­tulo espero lo mejor
NarHina chapter 20 . 10/25/2019
Good chapter hate the fact the exams are in the grasses team favour, so am hoping Naruto and the gang steamroll the later rounds.

Now my question is, if the tea is trap or simply them being polite.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Clearmens chapter 20 . 10/25/2019
Introducing breaks between two different sections like the break between the story itself and author's note will make reading the story better.
Thanks for a good story
Best wishes
Undeath9087 chapter 20 . 10/25/2019
Interesting take on the first part of the exams. Hinges on information gathering in the field. Nice chapter.
Leaf Ranger chapter 20 . 10/25/2019
Well...I would definitely say no to that tea. Who knows what might be in it. It might be part of the next test. So definitely say no to the tea unless you know it is safe. Meaning you saw it prepared yourself or know the people who make it.

Anyways, overall a really great chapter and great new chuunin exams. Very well done! Keep it up!
GunBlade2024 chapter 20 . 10/24/2019
Hi there

I enjoyed the first stage of the exam, very nicely written, will Karin still join Orochimaru though?

Anyway, keep up the great writing!
maxridelover chapter 20 . 10/24/2019
that was nice work on this!
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »