Reviews for Misstep in the Right Direction
rhodders12 chapter 20 . 10/24/2019
I dont get why but information gatherer Tenten is my favourite thing ever! Good luck with the PhD they can be fuuuuuuun
merendinoemiliano chapter 16 . 10/24/2019
Can't wait to see what else you have in mind.
merendinoemiliano chapter 20 . 10/24/2019
Pretty good chapter, a right mix of Naruhina sweetness,.Lee being a good friend, hints of Tenten's calvarium and quite nice fights.
Gremlin Jack chapter 20 . 10/24/2019
You need line breaks between scene and POV changes. Also, I did not like the big fight because it AGAIN devolved into three one-on-one duels. If Team Nine is going to be a team, they should be shown fighting as one, which should include strategies for countering opponents that try to split them.

Overall liked the chapter though. Loved how they shut down Kabuto.
Akane Minori chapter 20 . 10/24/2019
Great chapter, and best of luck with the PhD!
nightwind83 chapter 20 . 10/24/2019
good chapter and the offer for tea was a good finish.
noce fights too.

drop kick to the face.

you forgot to mention the bribes that u too to get this out.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 20 . 10/24/2019
Very nice start to the Kusa Chunin Exams. I loved the Fruits Basket cameos, but it’s been Lao g enough since I saw the series that I’m not sure about anyone in the second group to attack Team Youth besides Kagura who fought Lee. Will the adorable tiger Kitten Kisa appear?
Chewie Cookies chapter 20 . 10/24/2019
Now we just have to wait a few more years, and we get another chapter! YAAAAAY!
Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 20 . 10/24/2019
Nice chapter and nicely done as well. I enjoyed how many things ended up going in this chapter.

I’m glad things are going well for team nine and that they were able to get though what they needed to so they could move on.

I do like the fact that your doing a good job at making the team feel useful and involved equally in how they go about everything. I really like how this team seems to be going.

I’m glad to see things seem to be going well for Tenten here. It does suck at who she’s going to be stuck with and I wonder how that headache is going to go.

It’s always good to see how Iruka Is doing. To bad Ayame was busy with what she was doing. I wonder how things will go from there and what you have in mind exactly.

It sucks that there seems to be people interested in Naruto and Hinata here. I wonder how those headaches are going to turn out later on and how much trouble Naruto and Hinata will have to deal with later.

I’m glad lee seems to be a bit different and more on the calm side of things then he is usually made to be. I also like how things are going as well for him.

This story is a great story you’ve done and I like how things are going. Thanks for doing this but I have to say that Naruto just isn’t Naruto without that signature jutsu of his. When is he going to finally lean shadow clone.

I do have to admit that I feel a bit bad for hinata when he does learn that if she acts how I think she will. I get the feeling it’s going to be a bit on the funny maybe embarrassing side and that’s why I’m feeling bad for her.

I’m looking forward to reading the next chapter whenever it’s able to be posted. I really like how your idea seems to be going here. Sucks that it’s going to be a who knows how long of a wait because of real life stuff going on to distract you.
Quatermass chapter 20 . 10/24/2019
Well, it's still alive, at least. And from what I heard, a PhD is hell on earth, so...good luck with that...
Serpiente Obsidiana chapter 20 . 10/24/2019
Great job.
AnarionRising27 chapter 20 . 10/24/2019
Welcome back! have been looking forward to this update excitedly. This was a lot of fun, seeing Hinata jealous was really cute. It looks like team 9 is slowly building a reputation with the other villages. Huh, didn't expect to see him, but this does make sense. I wonder what will happen next. Thank you for the update!
yukicrewger2 chapter 20 . 10/24/2019
considering this is Kusa, if the tea was poisoned, it won't work on Naruto.
Danny Williams chapter 19 . 10/24/2019
This Naruto and Hinata story continues to get better each time I read it.
Believe it is time for the Chuunin Exams to kick in.
Time for Naruto and Hinata to up their relationship.
U are late on your updates even by your standards,
Akane Minori chapter 19 . 10/21/2019
I've absolutely loved this fic so far! Everything about it is so full of life and love and care~ Looking forward to more!
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »