Reviews for Misstep in the Right Direction
Danny Williams chapter 19 . 10/5/2019
Reread story still agreat spin-off,
Glad u have story planned out (would be nice a update).
FireknightPrince chapter 19 . 8/7/2019
I love this story this is now top 3 in favorites wish there was more though
irvintanaya777 chapter 19 . 7/24/2019
Nice story. I enjoyed it a lot
AcidESP chapter 19 . 6/11/2019
very good story, I would love you to continue, this wonderful, now if Karin is still genin I expect a versus with Hinata, it would be cool, although it is depending if you make Karin different, that Hinata would win the fight, I hope you continue, greetings, congratulations, bye!
ALTHERANOS chapter 12 . 6/6/2019
estoy de acuerdo, nunca leeria un sasuhina nunca never
SwordOfTheGods chapter 19 . 5/2/2019
Man, I got so into this I didn't realize I reached the end for now. This story is like a drug. I just need it! More!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/5/2019
Please please please write more of this. My soul needs this I need this. This is prefect. For the love of all that's holy please write more.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/5/2019
beast5200 chapter 18 . 2/25/2019
Thus story is freaking amazing. I love every second if this. I can be patient but please update if you can. I noticed it has been updated in the last ten years unlike some other stories I dearly enjoyed... okay so maybe I am bitter. So maybe I dont appear like an asshole when I beg you to not let this story die.

Anyways. Thank you.
-beast5200
devmishra1234gmail.com chapter 19 . 2/19/2019
I am really enjoying this story..care to update soon please...I really hate to indulge in a story and see it incomplete or abandoned...this is a really nice story and ur work is very exceptional ..would like to see where u take this story
ArcticStorm53 chapter 7 . 1/29/2019
YO, I'm really enjoying this book! I know you've probably already had this pointed out but its not sempai, its senpai! I had a friend point this out to me a few weeks ago, so i thought i'd return the courtesy!

Your Freezing Fellow Anime Fan Arctic!

P.S Arctic thinks Alliteration is AWESOME(most of the time anyway;)
arata7kasuga chapter 13 . 1/27/2019
Uhh, why the cover for Hinata's technique, as soon as she uses the Vacuum Palm her teammates will know the truth?
arata7kasuga chapter 12 . 1/27/2019
I am confused. Being born with talent does not automatically make you less able to accomplish your goals and know yourself as good as someone who works hard right..? Also, wouldn't it stand to reason that someone who is born with great talent AND works hard could become vastly stronger and superior to someone who just works hard?
RatherFabulous chapter 13 . 1/26/2019
Don't apologize about RL causing delays. RL is where you LIVE - and hopefully, for a long time! Fanfic is where you go to vacation a bit, but your main focus should be your future.

Also, don't denigrate long-term subbing. It's a different animal entirely from the one-day temp situations where you just hold the line until the teacher gets back. As a long term sub, you actually have to teach. You owe your best effort to the kids you're responsible for. Good on ya!
arata7kasuga chapter 11 . 1/17/2019
Of course the Ladle is brought up again..Hinata still hasn't gotten rid of it yet? Also, why is Naruto back in the bedroll? Should he not be sleeping in his bed with Hinata again?
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »