Reviews for Misstep in the Right Direction
arata7kasuga chapter 10 . 1/17/2019
*senpai Also, Naruto is a Jinchuuriki..He should be able to run days straight let alone 3 miles. On that note, training with weight or resistance seals should not be so hard for him. Again, he should be able to do that all day long without issue. On that note, he is a jinchuuriki, if a genjutsu isn't cast with a Sharingan he should not even notice it, not to mention being affected by it.. Hinata is a Hyuga by birth, she also should not be affected hardly at all. The only person who should have had any issue is Lee.
arata7kasuga chapter 9 . 1/14/2019
Why were the seals filled with rocks and sticks instead of Kunai and Shuriken?
arata7kasuga chapter 7 . 1/14/2019
And she still gives Hinata a ladle to bash Naruto in the head with...yeah okay. You are soooo kind, Ayame...And Hinata accepts it even! Wtf?
arata7kasuga chapter 5 . 1/14/2019
Naruto messed up a jutsu, it happens. No need to make an entire production out of it .-. xD
arata7kasuga chapter 4 . 1/14/2019
What did Naruto ever do to deserve being hit in the head with a metal object? Just because he doesn't pick up on some social queues or some terms? Just because he might not get something super quick he deserves to be hit? How is Ayame better than Sakura when she is just covering it up with an affectionate pretense? Isn't that actually worse? Especially since she is trying to get his only friend his age to participate in 'keeping him in line' and modifying is behavior?
FutureCorpse chapter 19 . 1/12/2019
Now listen to me and listen to me good,solvdrage.I am giving you 2 weeks to update this story; nothing more nothing you Don't I will haunt you in your sleep and make your life a living nightmare.
rbear1231 chapter 19 . 12/12/2018
not bad but naruto isn't naruto without shadow clones...
Phailen chapter 2 . 11/22/2018
"You help me buy toilet paper!" I legitimately laughed out loud at that line. For reals.

I can't tell you how refreshing your take on kid-Naruto and kid-Hinata is. Most stories seem to throw in a few childish remarks as after-thoughts but with your writing, it really seems like they're actually children. Very well done!
Danny Williams chapter 19 . 11/8/2018
Liked this spin-off of (Naruto & Hinata).
Plenty of action and excitement.
Would be nice if update ( more romance/sex). very enjoyable.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 19 . 11/2/2018
Hehehe. I think Naruto might enjoy the scary, badass Hinata this will bring out a bit too much! Thank you so much for writing; I really really love this!
Ashh chapter 19 . 10/31/2018
great! I'm assuming this fic isn't abandoned. I guess i'll just have to be patient to read more of your fUCKING FANTASTIC FANFIC. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, HOW DO YOU DO IT? HOW ARE YOU SO GOOOD? YOU'RE. SO. GOOD. I'll be checking back periodically because even if it takes months/years i NEED the next chapter. the humor and romance are so perfectly balanced in this fucking piece of LITERATURE. you've convinced me to ship naruto/hinata. the charaterization... *scream* i don't know what else to say but "i love this." I love this.
TheMany chapter 19 . 10/10/2018
Just found this story this morning and loved it so much I finished it in one day! I look forward to future installments hopefully.
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »