Reviews for Misstep in the Right Direction
Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
To bad this is going to be a long wait for an update because this was a great chapter and I can’t wait to read the next one to see how things play out now
adammflatt chapter 19 . 9/1/2018
I wasn’t originally planning to review but I happened to see Sadhaka’s review and while I’m not sure how many agree with him Vs. agree with me, personally I really like the time given to side characters. I think it really helps widen the window on the world you’re building rather than just a narrow view on a piece.
TheLargestHoodie chapter 19 . 8/31/2018
Love this and can't wait for more! This is such a wonderful fanfiction! It's definitely one of my favorites!
Sadhaka chapter 19 . 8/29/2018
Here is a perfect example. Lee is a Genin while Neji is still a civilain. While Neji is in class Lee is training. There never should of been a doubt who'd win. Especially after you've set up for chapters how good Lee is.

Taking this example I would assume Neji is as good as any member of Team 9. Because you have simply given the readers no way to gauge the strength of the Team. I would think one on one instructions daily would beat out school with dozens of kids that includes vast portions of book work. Yet you proved it didn't.
Sadhaka chapter 18 . 8/29/2018
I feel your balancing them way to carefully. At this moment I really don't see anything to special about Naruto. You've kept it ruthlessly balanced so no one sticks out ... while many would say that's good it doesn't give the reader a focus.

You never see any one person stand out. It's all a medly of different flavors. You don't even show the teams or Naruto's progress compared to the academy graduates. Theirs no awesome factor. It's a fun story, but I gotta ask whose the story about? And that shouldn't be a question I need to ask.

If Narto is meant to hold the stories point if view he needs to stand above the others. Not necessarily in everything but there has to be a clear cool factor, an awesomeness that can be recognized in your story by the characters of your story and the readers. So far, you don't have that.

My recommendation is really think about who your story is about. Right now you have so many side characters that I skip a good chunk of it. I don't think many peoeple are invested in Iruka, TenTen, etc. While interesting, what of necessity are they bringing to the story.
Sadhaka chapter 17 . 8/29/2018
You mention his massive endurance while earlier glossing over it. During training you never show a difference between him and Hinata. In fact you stress how worn they both are.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 19 . 8/22/2018
Uzumaki Karin wants some of the Naruto pie! LOL. Great story so far. Laughed far more than I should have on some parts, and annoyed my wife by burst of laughter that came from nowhere it seemed. :D
Shinobi Gatana chapter 2 . 8/22/2018
I hope somebody whips the hyuuga clan's arse for the way hinata was treated in cannon pre-shippuden.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 1 . 8/22/2018
I... I ... almost shed a tear at the cuteness, and I am a grown damn man! Damn you author! That is all.
nightwind83 chapter 19 . 8/19/2018
Getting an update down this would be great too
momocolady chapter 19 . 8/8/2018
good story
wiwi chapter 16 . 7/30/2018
I really like how you describe their first kiss as natural and inevitable. Not overly romantic, but more like something that's just been there. :)))))))) I love your writing 3
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 19 . 7/17/2018
REALLY LOVING THIS! Thanks for posting! :D
oshietenaruto chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
yaaay! this is amazing
Danny Williams chapter 19 . 7/10/2018
This spin off of (Naruto and Hinata was great) enjoyed from start thru chapter 19,
Would like to see more romance/sex scenes.

Keep up the great work.