Reviews for Misstep in the Right Direction
TheWateringWizard chapter 19 . 7/7/2018
Hahaha I loved the ending ! It was so lovely to see Hinata be so fierce about her Naruto and I feel like there will be more shenanigans with Karin !
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2018
I’m serious about seeing Naruto discover he’s a genius among geniuses at fuinjutsu...so he can heal that damned curse seal
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2018
Hell yea...now Naruto has a seriously motivating excuse to learn fuinjutsu!

Keep up the good work!
i.am.kaustic chapter 16 . 6/30/2018
Naruto isn't Naruto without Kage Bunshin. But your story is still amazing.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/23/2018
Maybe have Tenten recurve her own “ladle” from Ayame, to help her keep Sasuke and Neji “in check”!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/23/2018
Will Naruto Ever learn the Shadow Clone Jutsu!?
orein123 chapter 19 . 6/22/2018
Just started reading this story a few days ago, and so far it has been totally awesome. Your portrayal of the characters is outstanding, you are actually unique in terms of plot, and you actually understand basic grammar, unlike 90% of everyone else on this site.

The only flaw I can see in your writing is your sense of short term pacing. Sometimes you jump from one scene to another with little warning. Two characters might be out talking, then the very next paragraph is in another location with completely different characters. Other times it is reversed. You spend way too much time describing one thing, often to the point of repeating the same description. This tends to pop up when you describe someone's thoughts or emotions, especially in the beginning with Naruto and Hinata's budding relationship.
777torn777 chapter 19 . 6/20/2018
I see the young lioness Hinata has claimed Naruto. Hmm Karin, one of the only other 2 Uzumaki alive.
AvatarUzumaki chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
Gray chapter. Was wondering if he would meet Karin in kusa but my question was answered. How will naruto handle another uzumaki? And how will hinata deal with Karin trying to take naruto? Really look forward to find out what happens next!
chouritsushi chapter 19 . 6/16/2018
Good to see more on this fic, gives me my daily dose of fluff. Though lol, Karin came off as a bit... aggressive? I guess, yeah, in canon, she's one step shy of yandere, but lol, what a first meeting. Last line was perfect too haha.

Also, I see in your AN you're still working on RWBY fics?! Did you get over your lack of motivation caused by poisonous anti-Arkos discord? I hope so, and welcome your return to glorious Arkos posting!
ImpEmp chapter 1 . 6/16/2018
Probably the cutest Naruto story I've ever read!
Snaketh chapter 17 . 6/15/2018
Hey i love your story so far, its really an awesome story that i only have a few problems with but still ranks in my top 10 fav naruhina stories. My two problems are the lack of knowledge of kurama up to this point. I understand this is a AU but i have seen your trying to keep the chara semi close to cannon. That being said there is NO WAY naruto avoided a kyubi outburst on two occasions. First is when naruto found out about the seal on hinata. Its been proven multiple times that early on that naruto could not push anger down and surpress kuramas chakra like he did when in that part of your story. The 2nd time was when naruto learned the hyuga were trying to snoop around on hinata. That being said you have a awesome story keep up that great work! Also naruto NEEDS shadow clones soon. Naruto with no shadow clones is like...ichigo without zangetsu.
Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 19 . 6/14/2018
Great chapter but it will be better if you get more updates out faster so we can all enjoy more of the story as well.

Something tells me things aren’t going to go so well with how Karin has taken a huge liking to Naruto like she has. It’s gonna be fun to see how things turn out from here. If you ever get around to updating this story at a faster pace that is.
Chewie Cookies chapter 19 . 6/14/2018
Good shiz, friend!

Keep up the good work!
Wolvmbm chapter 19 . 6/14/2018
Great update as I do wonder how Karin will have an unique role in the overall story. Especially if Naruto can save Karin from her true fate beforehand. Keep up your wonderful work on this storyline of yours.
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »