Reviews for Misstep in the Right Direction
Genesis09 chapter 20 . 3/2/2020
Wow, I found this story yesterday and got sucked in to the point where I marathoned it like I was getting paid. I'm greatly enjoying the story so far and I can't wait to see what "the Hyuuga experiment" is. I'm also hoping to see an incident where the Hyuuga elders try to reclaim Hinata after seeing her growth only for her and her team to basically tell them to go to hell, since as she's no longer a Hyuuga they have no power over her. In addition a small thought popped into my head while reading about how Naruto reacted to Pein almost killing Hinata, and that was without even a proper friendship between them. Imagine if something similar happened to Hinata during the chuunin exam. I could see him going full berserk but instead of like when Sakura tried to stop him vs Orochimaru and he lashed out, Lee helps Hinata stand and get in front of him making him stop instantly. It'd be kinda cool to see Naruto and big bad Kurama being angry children with each other only for Hinata to be the one to bridge the gap. Anyway that's just some stuff I was inspired with while reading your story. I also can't wait to see Sasuke and Neji get their asses handed to them by Tenten, I've always felt she got the short stick in the manga and love the way some people write her. She is another example of a genius of hard work. Anyway I hope you enjoyed writing this as much as I have enjoyed reading it. I can't wait to see what will happen next.

-Genesis09
shadowfox122001 chapter 20 . 2/23/2020
Two things.
1: I really hope this continues soon, as I am loving this story.
2:Why the hell has Naruto not been told about The Kyuubi yet? Like, what the fuck? He should of been told the MOMENT he became Genin!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2020
Oh my goodness... I am practically squealing like a fangirl this is so good. This perfectly captures everything that I love about a good romance. :)
kagemao chapter 20 . 2/15/2020
I really love this. Naruto's team makes soo much more sense with everyone starting out optimistic instead of grouping the 3 people that would fight the most. The two of them together is very sweet. It's weird to agree that getting out of that family is a boon, extreme as it was.

Seeing Jiraiya showing up to check on him is nice. I always get a vibe that he doesn't really appreciate that he's supposed to be a godfather. He gives an okay excuse for it here.

A confident Hinata plus the hokage pointing Naruto towards fuinjutsu feels like they are nudging the two of them towards turning the clan on its head. I'd love to see them try something nasty only to find out Naruto replaced it with a fake.

I like Naruto pointing out how many of their age bracket are able to pass the test too. With the stuff Sasuke was already able to do in canon, it seems like he would've been stagnating in the academy. Maybe he was waiting for his sharingan to unlock?

It was surprising to see Naruto pick up that jutsu, but then again the 3rd can do every element so affinity shouldn't really mean that much. I feel like if he asked Kakashi to teach him that at this point he would've gotten brushed off. His chakra control seems a lot better training with Hinata though, so maybe if he was this good it would've happened.
BlackDove WhiteDove chapter 8 . 2/15/2020
FUDGE YES! I was so hoping that they would be in a team with Lee! I’m so happy!
Danny Williams chapter 20 . 1/26/2020
Very good story.(still enjoy after reading several times)
Enjoyed reading (action and suspense).
Needs to be continued, updated and completed (for your fans).
Guest chapter 20 . 1/23/2020
I’ve been following this for a long time. I’m so glad ur back to it. I absolutely love this story.
Dude chapter 20 . 1/19/2020
Sometimes the best thing to read is something where all your fav characters like each other, everyone is competent and good at their jobs, and the girls kick ass.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/5/2020
Nice! Keep going
SGKaisa chapter 20 . 1/6/2020
still really wierd reading a Naruto fic without Kage Bushin.

well written though
SGKaisa chapter 12 . 1/5/2020
at this point in your story (which is excellent by the way) I'm starting to become distinctly uncomfortable with Naruto not knowing the Kage Bushin. it just feels wrong
SANGER BAE chapter 9 . 11/30/2019
I don't review stories often, especially when its 3 AM sitting up reading.

Man, I just cant stop smiling reading. Thanks
Guardian of the Inheritance chapter 20 . 11/27/2019
Good job keep it up
QueenDeadPool chapter 20 . 11/25/2019
I liked this ch, and this story, always a great read. Grats on moving up in your work in twords a Ph.D. program. Sounds like you are a genius of hard work.
AcidESP chapter 20 . 11/19/2019
Good story, I loved it, I hope it continues soon, greetings, see you bye!
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »