Reviews for Misstep in the Right Direction
Gaiseric chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
This is such an awesome fic! I love the interaction, the focus on the personal rather than the external all the time, and the combination of the usual Naruto density with some stumblingly good attempts at cheering up Hinata.

I am really looking forward to the next installment. I can't wait!
Gaiseric chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I really like this so far, it really draws you in right from the beginning which is something that really sets the mood about whether I want to keep reading a story or not.

Looking eagerly forward to the next installments.
hiNAru Aburame chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Hi!

OMG! I hope you contine soon.. please... pleeeeease! ... i like it... really much.

Greetings! n_n
Apex Soldier chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Holy shit man, egos is good..

Wel, berree the good, its really awesome!

Cant wait to reqd the Next chapter!
princess yuei chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
i love this story so please wright allots of chapters :)
ByLanternLight chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
A true childhood friendship. 4/5.
Satosky chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Wow what a good fanfic so far although I had a bad feeling about what happened to Hinata. Naruto needs to get stronger so he can protect Hinata and kick some ass haha. Very well written
Cuervo Blanco chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
this is so filled with awesome...awesomeness
kally-kal chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
great chapter~ hope you update soon. :D
NocturneKoan chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Nice stuff, keep writing!
Leaf Ranger chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Oh no...taht's never a good sign.

Ughhh. I swear, I'm so going to be tearing apart the Hyuuga clan in my next fanfic. Ughhhh.

Good chapter. Just...I wish someone would kill the Hyuuga clan off compeltely in thie fanfic. and it be a good thing.
Hina the half heart chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
No! I hate cliffhangers! Please update as soon as you can.
Jewlbunny chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
I hope who ever did what to her get's what's coming to them. By the way I think you mean "Grandpa," not "Uncle." It's ojiisan, not "ojisan" I looked it up on google to find out the meanings. All in all, it was all good.
Cupitor chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
wonderful story. Update soon please! I can't wait to find out more about your plot.
Left for Milk chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
I know what your going to do since you told me...you bastard...

Very nice chapter I loved the mini fluffy between naruto and hinata. Update soon,k?
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 .. Last Next »