Reviews for Misstep in the Right Direction
bk00 chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Giving her flowers was too cute of an idea! The 'talk' was well placed and I enjoyed the fact that you had Naruto talk to his father's guards before talking to the Old Man. Nice cliffhanger as well.
Trilonias chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Oh noes... is Hinata hurt?

I like how you did all the interactions, as this chapter is focusing on Naruto...

But... oh man, such a cliff-hanger!
dragonlord1337 chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Nice chapter and the cliffhanger is indeed evil. That being said it still an awesome story please update soon.
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
...Branch Member... Fucking idiots turned hinata into a slave!
karthik9 chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
TwiceMarked chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Loving it so far but I am afraid to say that yes, I may just kill you for the cliff hanger.
Aki666 chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Ah...she was sealed and banished. I just know it. But in a way it's for the best. No more hateful clan but it'll take her a while to smile again.

Well that's my guess any way.

See you next chapter.
alethiophile chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Nice chapter. I particularly liked Iruka and Naruto's interactions, and Naruto being cheerfully clueless as usual; it takes fairly good writing to make that entertaining rather than just grating, and it's well done here. Cliffhanger horror.
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Oddly,i expect Naruto being restrained by the Hyuuga clan guards yelling out hes gonna kick Hiashi and the Elders ass with his bare hands.

(Seriously,i know he looses control of his anger sometimes so may be possible.)
Gravity The Wizard chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Interesting Start! However, like Naruto I have a feel something horrible has happen to his new and only friend.
Chewie Cookies chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Damn, poor Hinata...
Rose Tiger chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Welcome back! How are you?

What happened to Hinata? Sakura and Ino should have listened to Hinata about not liking Sasuke.
kaito kenshin chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
started of as a fun chapter.

naruto getting the 'the talk' from ayame, teuchi and iruka, was fun reading.

but what happened to hinata, the sudden disappearance?

how come no one even thinks about inquiring?

but more importantly, is that and why was hinata at the end of the chapter in the woods?

what happened to her?

and does that have anything to do with the title "misstep in the right direction" of the story?

hope you will have time to answer some questions.

thanks for a good chapter, also hope the next chapter is soon.
bigking chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Yay another new story to read. I like how this story is going so far can't wait to see where you take it. How bad are you going to make the hyugas in this story? mild neglect or full blown child abuse? I'm just curious buy your cliff-hanger kinda makes it seem like she has been beaten up or has the mark already. i hope not but we will see i guess. oh well i hope to see more soon :)
hinatasgreatestfan chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
You are a bastard. It's a good thing I know you and know you're not doing anything TOO bad.
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 .. Last Next »