Reviews for The Wind Blows Sideways
bitsygirl chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
GAH, what a chapter! Yowza. I like that they're in love but don't quite trust each other yet. The Booth insecurity you've introduced balances things out, makes Brennan's fears more justified. I was afraid the "Will Booth still love me when he knows my secret" dilemma would get a little stale, but now it's clear he's afraid she'll break his heart, too.

But what am I doing, focusing on anything other than the SEX? That was seriously good sex, babe. Bravo.
bitsygirl chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Hello, there! Reading and enjoying so far. Love the twist that Bren used the sperm. (I must confess that after Change in the Game I was a bit hysterical, not trusting HH that they'd actually slept together - I was concocting elaborate sperm-usage scenarios, and I'm glad I wasn't the only one!) As usual, your writing is engaging and your plotting excellent. I'm queasy about the stalker...! On to ch. 3...
Jewelbe11 chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
I found this story when a couple of my friends were talking about it, and I'm so glad I did. This was such a good story. So sweet, sad, suspenseful, and happy. I was even crying at a couple of parts. Amazing work. I loved it and I plan on reading more of your work.
Resounding chapter 9 . 11/4/2011
Very lovely story! I enjoyed it immensely! You were so spot on with your characterizations! I could totally picture everyone talking in the ways you portrayed them. I especially loved the way you portrayed Caroline in chapter 8. That was my favorite little part for some reason. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story!
ExcellentDriver chapter 9 . 11/4/2011
Completely adored this story. :)
Katniss730 chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
Beautiful ending. I loved how, in the end,the marriage was Bones' idea. So many great lines in this, but I think my favs were during the Hannah discussion.

"I wasn't there for you when you needed me."

"You couldn't be. Your allegiance belonged to Hannah."

"No," he said. "My allegiance belongs to you. It always will."

That exchange just rung so true to me. Thanks for this beautiful story.
LJLanham chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
I really can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story. From beginning to end, you had me riveted. I'm sorry to see it end, but I think you did a really great job not only with the telling of the story, but with the characters themselves. Very well done. Thanks for sharing.
GenuineRisk chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
Wow. I. Loved. This! Stumbled across this fic and couldn't put it down. Great storytelling - and the suspense at the end? Yikes, I think I was holding my breath until the rescue! Really enjoyed it, thanks. Off to check out more of your stories! :)
catleft chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
Iread the whole story and found you an excellent story teller, and I liked the characters of Todd and Shaw.
Yatobu chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
Congratulation, you finished this story before S7 premiere like you promised. Thank you for sharing this amazing story, it definitely will go to my favorite box. Until the next story then (_)
jenlovesbones chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
congrats on finishing! An interesting story through and through... I'm glad you were able to put it all into a happy ending for our B&B! :)
my-completeness chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
That was excellent! Great ending.
LondonLi chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
Beautiful and brilliant. I love how you gave them a chance to have all the conversations they needed and for working that scary event to the best possible conclusion. I really really enjoyed this story. Thanks for posting! Only two more days!
scienceobsessed chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
I truly like this story. It has a perfect combination of angst and fluff (though personally, you could never get enough fluff :P), with a tinge of danger- related anticipation. Best thing of all, is the reasonable resolution of angst. In so many published romance stories I've read- like printed published, though not famous, the resolutions seem rushed, unnatural and forced. Not only that, closure is often not provided and readers are left hanging. Your epilogue, though quite short, provides enough closure and fluff.

Geez. I sound like a scholar writing a book review. Either way, awesome work!
geraghtyvl chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
I so loved this story and was sorry to see it end. Can't wait until your next one!
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »