Reviews for The Wind Blows Sideways
Yatobu chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
Congratulation, you finished this story before S7 premiere like you promised. Thank you for sharing this amazing story, it definitely will go to my favorite box. Until the next story then (_)
jenlovesbones chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
congrats on finishing! An interesting story through and through... I'm glad you were able to put it all into a happy ending for our B&B! :)
my-completeness chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
That was excellent! Great ending.
LondonLi chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
Beautiful and brilliant. I love how you gave them a chance to have all the conversations they needed and for working that scary event to the best possible conclusion. I really really enjoyed this story. Thanks for posting! Only two more days!
scienceobsessed chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
I truly like this story. It has a perfect combination of angst and fluff (though personally, you could never get enough fluff :P), with a tinge of danger- related anticipation. Best thing of all, is the reasonable resolution of angst. In so many published romance stories I've read- like printed published, though not famous, the resolutions seem rushed, unnatural and forced. Not only that, closure is often not provided and readers are left hanging. Your epilogue, though quite short, provides enough closure and fluff.

Geez. I sound like a scholar writing a book review. Either way, awesome work!
geraghtyvl chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
I so loved this story and was sorry to see it end. Can't wait until your next one!
Boxster Girl chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
This is the best Bones story I've read. Thanks!
iamwriter chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
loved it. It is amazing how her kidnappers story made her see that she and Booth should get married. I loved it, cant say it enough.
couchpotato565 chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
Omg u r amazing great strory absolutely loved it yay
Anonymous chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
Aw, yay! But I'm sad this story is over. You are an amazing writer, and I REALLY hope you write more stuff once the season starts up!
a2zmom chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
Wonderful ending. Brennan's doubts made so much sense and I love how Booth allayed them. And her decision to get married was perfect. Loved the story from start to finish.
Aching Bones chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
Hi there,

Really lovely ending...I had to think how wrong it seemed for Bones to be having any positive thoughts at all about her captors, but understandable too...Loved this and of course the wedding...

'What do you say we blaze this trail together?'...

Looking forward to more from you...

Ger
Tamarakv chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
Hate to see this story come to a close, but I so loved the journey. I love that what brought them together in the end is mutual respect, trust, and faith that one will always be there for the other...and of course above all else love :)

Thanks for the fantastic read, and is there any chance for a sequel? Either way, really looking forward to your next story...and to Thursday;)
Tamarakv chapter 9 . 11/1/2011

50ReadsReader chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
Awwww a sweet ending, I liked how u tied everything together well done
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »