Reviews for Feral
Orion23 chapter 14 . 9/13/2016
I could only keep up my suspension of disbelief up until Hell came into the story seriously (the earlier part with johnny evilguy was actually pretty funny). I feel it would have been better if it were grounded in reality with Suchong having a small army of escaped splicers and Rapture's old security bots instead of demons from hell.
I kinda glazed through the last part, but besides that the story was pretty nice and along with your other fanfics, it's pretty good for anyone currently obsessed with VGcats.

I hope you keep writing, as you said one one of your author notes, you'll only get better in time.
Happy writing.
Skyy chapter 14 . 7/11/2016
I'm probably a little late on writing this review, but ultimately, I am in love with this story. I don't know a lot about FF or FF'a policies, so I don't re
Blank chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
This should be in Bioshock crossovers.
kevin.lie chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
Fascinating, but the ending makes me confused. You know that not everyone knows Bioshock (I played Infinite, yes, but I don't play the rest) and last 3 chapters just make me shook my head and "what the hell just happened?" or something like that.

I like the story progress though, there's some adventure in it, which is nice and pumped the adrenaline. Just, not executed the ending well.

Overall, it's good. But can be better. Keep it up! :D
Rocket117 chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
Not really the ending i was hoping for, but it's done well. The rest of the story was really good and it probably kept me up a good while. Good work
gamemanj chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
Very good so far,but not only is there a problem for anyone who doesn't know what a Plasmid is(isn't that Crossover territory?):
I'm worrying about if the Happy Ending policy will continue with cats are already zombies(or slaves,or whatever). I like happy endings...
Seems Charles may be turning rebellious,but the problem is they've already turned into slaves.
Also,what was that in Chapter 11 about "wanted to make this more detailed"?
That's...I'm not sure how to describe it,depends on who you are and how you look at my point of view,I'm thinking about WHY you would want a more detailed scene...that's a bit...odd.
ThatOneGuy44 chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
I read Aborted From Time and Awkward, and I have to say you're one of my favorite authors I've read on this site. Something that I really like about this story in particular is that while it has aspects of romance in it; the plot isn't used only as means of progressing Leo and Aeris' relationship, the world you have them in feels fleshed out and the other characters are having important roles in the story. Looking forward to reading more of this story when it comes out! Kudos.
Fluffy Mexican chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
I hope this gets continued. It truly is an amazing story.
sefer213 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Jus askn r u even still on ths fanfic project
AllgoodPhil chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Wow, this really is a VERY intersesting story, I've only recently gotten into the whole VG Cats thing but all I've got to say is great job! I'm really looking forward towards another chapter of this story and Akward!

P.S. Don't forget about Dr. Hobo (nudge-nudge wink-wink)

P.S.S. More AerisxLeo Fluff I DEMAND IT!

sincerly- ;)
uknownmysteryguy chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
Fanfiction police? I thought they only went after people who broke FF's rules... And also those who resist arrest. They probably just went to you for questioning. Nice going.
XxCRITICxX chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
And here I though evilly would remember his (only) friends and ask for them to be fixed. Ah well, that stinks.
XxCRITICxX chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
Actually, you kinda HAVE to change the rating to M after anything more than suggestiveness. could remove your story, and/or your entire account...
XxCRITICxX chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
NAZISSSSS!
XxCRITICxX chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
Gettem jack! (the nightmare before Christmas movie reference)