Reviews for Ghosts in my Machine
Shadow Hedgi chapter 9 . 2/9
Wow. Okay, now Amy's just being a full-on bitch now and I don't like it.
Hasn't she stopped to use her tiny brain to think: WHY Sonic got made at her?!
Reason: He cares for her! But Amy is SOOOO caught up in herself that she thinks Sonic is saying she's too weak. Sonic was trying to say be careful and I don't want to risk you dying.

Basically, Amy's being a selfish bratty bitch. Great... -_-'
SAOMNYIC chapter 22 . 6/9/2016
you had made me go mad with emotions. I mean I wanted to rip shadows tongue out at one point and bash that guys head in with his quills. honestly he got so lost in his own world thinking amy will take HIM over sonic. love doesn't die that quickly honey. but all in all this was a great "sonic novel" I found this all very amusing even if a horrid frown was plastered on my face throughout my little reading session.(like I smiled at least a good 4 times during this fanfics and some out of irritation) thumbs up to this phenomenal story with love
SAOMNYIC
SAOMNYIC chapter 20 . 6/9/2016
"Guns blazing. Sonic style."
I will use that in my everyday life. when I want to attack something head on that's what I'll say. it just made me think of the opening of sonic unleash (or planetary pieces I think it's called in japan)
SAOMNYIC chapter 12 . 6/9/2016
I HATE SHADOW WITH EVERY SHAKING INCH OF MY BODY. THAT EVIL SON OF A BITC- EFGGJ FJY
SAOMNYIC chapter 9 . 6/9/2016
Okay have you ever described her outfits
Byrd3-13 chapter 22 . 4/9/2016
This is the best Sonic fanfic I've ever read. It had everything s reader could ask for and more. I'm even a shadamy fan and I wouldn't change a thing.
doglover chapter 22 . 2/1/2016
This is one of the best Sonic fanfics i've ever read. I loved the way you portrayed the characters. Especially Sonic when he found out that Shadow was training Amy. This is excellent. Although i wish Sonic and Amy had more time alone together. Keep it up. i LOVE this fanfic
Bunnylass chapter 21 . 11/4/2015
(Never try to write a review on an ipad!)

Review continues...

3...the signs of a beautiful friendship between the two girls that gets abused too much. I was very happy with that. :)

4. Knuckles seeing Amy like a little sister. I'm all for that too! I outright laughed at his reaction when Sonic told him she was training with Shadow. Hahaha!

5. Sonics painful shyness that was making me all twisted and scared! It was perfectly written! Between that and his pride, you nailed his character easily. :D

6. The HUMOUR! I lost count how many times I laughed aloud to myself reading this story. I went without sleep, almost didn't go to work and have skipped on husband time to keep laughing with this. Bravo!

7. The effortless action, romance, angst, humour...the way you weaved it all together so effortlessly was amazing! The pacing was perfect, the emotion the best balance and the plot...serious kudos, because you've gotten yourself another favourite. I want to tell everyone about this cause I love it so much!

8. Finally the end one...thank you, thank you for sharing and finishing such an incredible work of art. I cannot WAIT to read more from you in the future, especially for 'How I Won the War'. ;) But this will always be a story I'll go back to again and again when I need sating.

This rocks! You rock! And if I remember anymore I wanted to say I'll be sure to come back with another review for you. :)
Bunnylass chapter 22 . 11/4/2015
How...HOW HAVE I NOT READ THIS BEFORE NOW!?

Dear god, woman this was one of the BEST stories I have ever read! Ever! You have conquered sooo much with this one story, I'm totally in awe of you! There's so much I want to say to highlight upon, but im so buzzed I don't think I'll remember it all. So im gonna do bullet (number) points.

1. I loved the banter and friendship between Sonic and Knuckles. Their moments of sitting at the shrine, taking the piss out of each other etc. It was so great to read and I loved every moment between them.

2. I loved how affected Tails was by their fighting and how upset he was when she was nearly dead. But when she woke up, I nearly cried myself. It was such a heartfelt and touching moment. :)

3. YES to Amy and Rouge being beasties and not rivals! I am all for that. Push aside their initial irritation with each other and you've got the beginning signs beautiful
Kelcaroo chapter 22 . 10/1/2015
Hey! Who do you think you are? Making my heart pound for this story! How dare you! It. WAs. AMAZING! LLLOOOOVVVVEEEEDDDD IIIITTTTT~~~~

PLEASE make more, maybe sequel?

Anything!

Much love!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Hello umm can I ask you something
Can you make in your next story Amy
Stronger pretty please with cherries on top
Whitney161 chapter 22 . 11/25/2014
THIS WAS AMAZING! I HATE THAT I FORGOT THAT I GOT AN EMAIL UPDATE AND IT'S BEEN A REALLY LONG TIME SINCE I'VE READ IT BUT OH MY LORD YOU ARE AMAZING.
I absolutely adore how you have Sonic and Amy interact, in all your stories. It's so hilarious and so in character. I'll admit that I've been drifting from Sonic a bit, but I've fallen in love with it all over again thanks to this story. So thank you for that
Also, I find the song choice in the end absolutely perfect as a conclusion.
AWESOME JOB!
DragonCurse4 chapter 22 . 10/7/2014
This was a good story, too bad it ended in SonAamy instead of ShadAmy. :(
ShadowAmy333 chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
WHERE IS SHADOW?! D':
NemoAves chapter 22 . 8/28/2014
lolololololololol. Bad ass Amy. and wandering shadow. first amyxsonic I've actually liked. Way to go!