Reviews for My Soul to Keep
oliviaxoxo1230 chapter 1 . 2/4
please do! there really aren't that many stories about Lenox and ironhide's friendship! i would definitely read that! BTW love your idea about the matrix reviving him!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I was crying even as Lennox saw that Ironhide was alive, and yet I'm laughing at the same time. Love Ratchet's line about needing permission to heal one of their mechs.
Shadir chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Aw! So beatiful! *snif*
Acidgreenflames chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Honestly, I was sobbing like a baby when I read this, this was so well done. Great fic!
SavvyEnigma chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
GLOMP! Thank you sooooo much for bringing Ironhide back!
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
YES THAT SOUNDS UP MY ALLEY OMFG DOOOO IIIIITTTTT! :D :D :D :D

I would love you forever and send you CafPows and *becomes unintelligible*

Not gonna lie - when Will ran up to Ironhide and 'Hide told him that he wasn't going anywhere with there still be cons to slag... I was grinning so widely, and giggling with joy and... :)

The solution to all my issues with the movies. ;) Take that Bay - we don't have to accept your slag! :P

;)
Cooper Sterling chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I'm trying to find the 'I-love-this-so-insanely-much-guess-what-my-soul-can-be-yours-to-keep' button and I can't find it.
Dragonrider2203 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This is brilliant! Please write some more Lennox & Ironhide one shots!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
'Hide! *weeps for joy*
Maverick1997 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Wow! I absolutely loved this story. I was like it's Ironhide...Lennox...Ironhide's ALIVE! Are there more oneshots coming? I loved this!
AmyL chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
yes! A one shots series! YAY :D hehe, are you gonna do it for ...serious?
fayoumi15 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Love this!

I would love to see this series of one-shots based off Lennox and Ironhide's relationship!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Don't know why you're volunteering, but sure I'd like to take you up on it. We need all the Michael Bay fixit we can get. This was a good one.
smoking caramels chapter 1 . 10/20/2011