Reviews for TerraStuck: Cyclonia
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
lol this was a pretty funny story.
Pascy chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Oh My God. Hey there!

I don't know if you remember me, since it's been like a year since we talked (which is way too long), but yeah. I did not expect to find a new story by you, least of all in the Storm Hawks category! It's quite dead now, which is sad, but I remember when we used to rule with Darklonis. AHAHA.

Anyway, to the review. I LOVE THIS. I'd forgotten how funny yet amazing your stories are. Firstly, "You are THE DARK ACE and you are NOT CUTE." then, "You have a VARIETY OF INTERESTS, including KICKING PUPPIES TO UPHOLD YOUR EVIL REPUTATION" and "You also enjoy DEBATING, or, to clarify, BEING CORRECT ALL THE TIME AND RUBBING IT IN EVERYONE ELSE'S FACES." Also, "Your favorite name is currently a Talon calling himself CHESTER SNAPDRAGON MCFISTICUFFS."

I'm like in tears from laughter right now.

And then THIS happens:

"You kiss the girl.

You press your lips on hers and she lets out a little sigh into your mouth but you don't care because this is REAL and this is HAPPENING and electricity arches down your spine and-

And it is beautiful."

And I'm reminded of how much I loved your stories, they can be so sweet, funny and tragic all at the same time. They're lovely :)

~Pascy
Mahou Shoujo Crystalic Katomi chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
As a fan of both Homestuck and TerraStuck, I like it. The style of writing almost matches Homestuck's nicely (It's missing pictures, but hey, work with what you got). Please continue to write more because you're good.
Dark Lions chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
WOW Awesomeness this was as you promised it to be-fun.

its my brother

on sugar

crap

the above is simplistic and funny ) I loved this so much thank you...p.s Spine is supposed to be Snipe right? or are my eyes failing me. Doesn't matter god this was so good and I loved the interesting format, I will have to look up home-struck now. Once again thank you and if you can say farewell in another language then so can I )

Arrivederci ;)