Reviews for Sacred to the Memory
Monday the 14th chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
Oh boy!

Can't wait to read more soon!
jcas25 chapter 14 . 3/11/2012
I'm so happy alice is back! Yay! Love this story !
Purradox chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
For Edwards sake I hope they can remain happy even if she gets her memory back.

Great update. I enjoy the subtle nuisance that this story brings to the vamp world.
Rebadams7 chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
I'm thinking if that other song

When our souls embark

I'll follow you into the dark

R
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 14 . 3/9/2012
Great chapter hun
insanemum chapter 14 . 3/9/2012
I don't want her to get her memory back either - but something tells me that's not the way this story is going to work...
twlighttina chapter 14 . 3/9/2012
Oh he'll crying

I hope not hope for HEA!
Ronnia chapter 13 . 3/9/2012
This story breaks my heart to see how messed up Alice is but it's very moving how Edward is starting yo realize how to actually help her. great job
Hev99 chapter 13 . 3/6/2012
Oh poor Alice! She's such a mess right now. I feel awful for her! She's been so deeply traumatised and broken. I hope that she will allow Edward to put her back together. She's so skittish around him at the moment, it's so sad! But her response to him at the end of that chapter gives me hope!

I was super excited to see this update land in my inbox! Sorry it took me so long to get to reading it! RL is a bitch right now!
Sarah v chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
Thank you so much for updating! Poor alice, I hope she works her stuff out but I like how it's slow but progress. Really good chapter.
Alyssa chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
Wow! You are an awesome writer! I started reading this story and the one preluding it last night and haven't stopped until I caught up! Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
Thanks for coming back to this
Purradox chapter 13 . 3/3/2012
So glad you came back to this story. Nice update.
grabadietcoke chapter 13 . 3/3/2012
So weird, I dreamed about this fic last night. Anyway - I love this Edward. The idea of him being really the most powerful, probably oldest being on the planet. So good. I was glad his box was talked about. I hoped that would trigger a little bit in Alice, the way the sweats and the tv show, the blankets and how careful he is. Him coming to her rescue in the end, I hope that opens things up just a tiny bit. Its so weird to read Bella/Alice characters switched, in personality and in likes, etc. Funny how that is!
Monday the 14th chapter 13 . 3/3/2012
This was so awesome! Gah! Can't wait to read more soon!
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »