Reviews for Sacred to the Memory
Alyssa chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
Wow! You are an awesome writer! I started reading this story and the one preluding it last night and haven't stopped until I caught up! Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
Thanks for coming back to this
Purradox chapter 13 . 3/3/2012
So glad you came back to this story. Nice update.
grabadietcoke chapter 13 . 3/3/2012
So weird, I dreamed about this fic last night. Anyway - I love this Edward. The idea of him being really the most powerful, probably oldest being on the planet. So good. I was glad his box was talked about. I hoped that would trigger a little bit in Alice, the way the sweats and the tv show, the blankets and how careful he is. Him coming to her rescue in the end, I hope that opens things up just a tiny bit. Its so weird to read Bella/Alice characters switched, in personality and in likes, etc. Funny how that is!
Monday the 14th chapter 13 . 3/3/2012
This was so awesome! Gah! Can't wait to read more soon!
parrotchic chapter 13 . 3/2/2012
So much to love! This is an awesome line: "I'm the most powerful goddam vampire on the planet, and they'll have to get through me first."

I've always liked the ALice/Edward and Emmett/Bella pairings better than "canon" and most of all, it's great to see you continuing with this story. Thanks! :)
teambellaedward chapter 13 . 3/2/2012
insanemum chapter 13 . 3/2/2012
Aaaww - I'm very sad after reading that Lissa. I don't know how much poor Alice can take! Or Edward for that matter. :(
Lilttleturtle chapter 13 . 3/2/2012
Great chapter! Cant wait for the next one! :D
chayasara chapter 13 . 3/2/2012
I felt such empathy for Edward and his desire to "heal" Alice. Poor Alice! What will it take to bring her back? You haven't disappointed us before by providing a happy ending to your stories, and I am counting on you to see us through with this one, too. Wonderful chapter!
chuey361 chapter 13 . 3/2/2012
Loved it! I really missed this story!
insanemum chapter 12 . 3/2/2012
Oh Lissa! This is FANTASTIC. Please tell me that you are going to continue it. I have to know what happens!
kgirl chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
Hit send by accident, meant tO say please update soon.
kgirl chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
But... But you can't just leave me hanging! Update soon
monkey kix ass chapter 12 . 2/24/2012
hum. wonder how edward thinks he can win alice back. really interesting story line. i enjoyed reading the first story and this sequel. i really like your characterization. hope you get around to updating this story again really soon now that you've completed your other stories.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »