Reviews for Sacred to the Memory
vamp tramp...LOL :)
make me feel proud chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
vampire psychiatry...what a!
make me feel proud chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Alice is such a non-snob, rare for a vamp. :)
ronanissexy chapter 9 . 12/1/2011
In love with this story, can't wait to see what happens next!
mmiller1983 chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
omg! what is going on with her? she's loosing her mind! soooo happy for an update on this story and i CANNOT wait to see what happens next!
teambellaedward chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
chayasara chapter 8 . 11/29/2011
What an amazing story! I am reading this because I fell in love with Tailward and wanted more of your writing. I am so glad I chose this story. After reading Compulsion, I had to read the sequel. It has me on the edge of my seat! I can hardly wait for more. Thank you for such awesome writing!
Lovethatalice chapter 8 . 11/20/2011
I love this story. Amazing. Please update soon!
Hev99 chapter 8 . 11/18/2011
Nooooo! I ran out of your words completely! I'm glad that at least it's hanging where Alice is safe! I think I'd have had a nervous breakdown if she was still missing when I ran out!

I can't wait to see how this story resolves! I'm so grateful to you for all the amazing words you share so freely. You're an incredibly talented writer and I would read the phone book if you wrote it! ;)
Hev99 chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
Oh man! I can't breathe reading this! Poor Alice! She couldn't answer the questions even if She wanted to! But I'm so glad that Laurent stopped Peter before he destroyed her completely! :( I hope that they find her soon! My heart is hurting for her!
Hev99 chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
Omg! What the hell, Jacob? I did not see that one coming! Wow! Now things are starting to happen between Edward and Alice and now Jacob went psycho on her! Is he working for the rebels or is he just an asshole? Or possibly both! :-S
Hev99 chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
:'( the ending was so sad! I loved how her going on her date with Jacob maybe made Edward realise his feelings for her just as she was making a resolution to avoid falling in love! This is so good!
Hev99 chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
Victoria breaks my heart! She's so lost without her mate but she carries on regardless because of her responsibilities. I'm sure she'd like to pine and try to force him from her mind just like Edward with Bella, but she is the queen and she's taking that role seriously, no matter what.

Aww I liked Jacob. I hope he can be trusted! I'm intrigued about where it's going! :)
Hev99 chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
" Stupid, sexy blackmailing man." Indeed! I can see why Alice was a tad shocked! It's not your average way to wake up, with Edward between your legs, is it? *Giggle!*

I love that she got such a sincere apology out of him! And we FINALLY found out what was in the box! Wow, Edward is OLD! I loved hearing some of his history. Interesting that Alice now knows more about him than Bella does! ;)
Hev99 chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Aww I love how, while working together to try and chemically make him forget about Bella, they're drawing closer and closer together in the process. I loved that he went into the dodgy looking building with her because it didn't look safe.

I'm a little disappointed in Emmett's reaction on the phone! I mean, he got the girl. Can he not spare a little sympathy for the guy who is heart broken over it? I'm pouting at him right now! But the idea of Bridezilla Bella was hilarious! I love it! :D
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »