Reviews for Sacred to the Memory
meelee72 chapter 7 . 1/7/2015
OooohhhMyGosh, hold on tight, here we gooooo!
Man, I hope Marcus isn't in on this, being Jacob's sire & all... the Volturi cannot afford to lose one more person.- so, hopfully Marcus is cool.
- Go get ur love, Edward!

* few lil things I've forgotton to mention.
- 1st, loving the beautiful & haunting poems at the beginning of each chapter.
- So, we did learn some about Rose. How tragic, poor woman. Makes me appreciate her & Alice's relationship even more, & understand her fierce loyalty to shorty. She loves Alice like a daughter.
- & I love that ur vamps immediately turn to ash at exact moment of death.. Poof! - & less hassle.

Ok, turnin the page.-
meelee72 chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
Dammit, Jacob, that mugufgger! I KnEw it!
Sh*t!
meelee72 chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
Wow. Overload, indeed
- man. I hate the " i'm gunna pretend like I don't care" thing. Lolol.- I want love proclaimed!
- Alice is protecting her heart the only way she knows how. Sweet girl.
- I cant wait to see if we find out a lil more about Rose. I love her silent strength.
- I guess Jacob is a good guy. :) I'm glad.
meelee72 chapter 4 . 1/7/2015
Well well well- hello Jacob.- always the sweet charmer.- I am hoping he's not an inside traitor.- I'd hate for Alice to finally let a little bit of her guard down just to get hurt.
- Speaking of which, poor baby.- Edward hurts her every day w/ his blase attitude.- It must be one hellofva struggle to fall for him.
.. E's gunna be jealous as hell about her date w/ Jake.- He's getting stronger feelings for her but he's so focused on Bella right now, he doesn't see it
- Poor Victoria. She's tryin her best to hold it together.- I love her so much, by the way.
meelee72 chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
Also, I've never ever read an Alice/Edward.
I think I will enjoy it. :)
Well hell, I know I will.
- U be da bestest.
Sasha chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
Eddie loves her. its written in the stars. Update soon. pretty please
La Madone chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
My God! This is the (only one maybe?) best Edward/Alice story! Please tell me you're gonna udpate someday? You've portrayed so well so far that's impossible to not love them.
Update soon please I'll be waiting very patiently :)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
I'M STILL WAITING FOR AN UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE SOON :(
Pat2024 chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
I love your story, but it seems you have abandoned it... Please update and finish it, because it's so frustrating to be left hanging like that... I read all your stories and you are so talented... I want to read more . Please...thanks for sharing your incredible imagination, and your great style...
natcityjp chapter 17 . 4/8/2014
These vampires rock! I enjoyed this story, is it done?
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Just saying this, it would have went better if you would have just let edward take the romeo why out. But of course everyone has to have their hea. -rolls eyes-. would have been better if you did IMO.
Gidget922 chapter 17 . 1/31/2014
wow powerful chapter in this story
Gidget922 chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
this story is awesome i love this sequel
moondancer1179 chapter 17 . 1/24/2014
Oh gosh, I didn't realize this wasn't complete, and it's been over a year...will you be finishing it? Great story, though I have to admit Alice is driving me insane with her resistance and refusal to put any trust in Edward...though it seems maybe it was about to turn around after her talk with Bella in this chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2014