Reviews for Project Nightmare
Lady Lily Anne chapter 9 . 8/16
I know it's been a while since you updated this, but I do hope you continue this soon. I feel like Ash will be attached to Red and probably see him as an older sibling type because of her unconscious memory of her Pikachu. Red will probably feel the same way, partially out of guilt that he didn't completely destroy team Rocket and she had to deal with them. He'll most likely start feeling more sincere about it as time goes on. I hop MewTwo shows up and helps get her memories back, but if it's a sudden shock, she'll most likely have a breakdown when she realizes what she's done. She'll definitely bond with Silver, both having suffered personally because of Giovanni, which can gradually turn into romance if that's what you're aiming for. I do hope you bring her Pikachu back into the picture at least, since their bond is so strong and is most likely one of the main triggers for her memories. (And now I'm imagining them reuniting and Pikachu shocking her the way he did in the first movie to help bring her memories back)

If you would like to use any of this, feel free to do so, my mind was just running away with it. Thank you for posting/updating!
Mari chapter 9 . 2/11

Really like this story and would like to read more!

Hope you update soon! :)
Mary chapter 9 . 2/11
Really like this story and would like to read more!
Hope you update soon! :)
mymag99 chapter 8 . 1/14
Please write more and update soon.
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 1/13
ch 9

Elite dark fairy titan created legendary pokemon mixed in innocent child Ash's female version with amnesia .

What hapends next ?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
good story please more chapters
Guest chapter 9 . 8/26/2015
I cri evry tiem I read a story that's so good but it hasn't Been updated in so long
Cormin12 chapter 9 . 7/24/2015
Any more would be good at all really! ;D
AgitatedDog9288 chapter 9 . 6/7/2015
please update this is really good :)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/20/2015
Awesome story :)...but one question: when are you gonna update?
lolistarkiller chapter 9 . 2/16/2015
Please. Update this soon I'm rather enjoying these ash becomes a pokemon fics...especially when said Ash Ketchum is a girl! Also I would love if you updated project Eve. Thanks and keep up the great work!
freeze47458 chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Yay it's been a while since you updated anything for a while so please update soon!
Nyarth chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
*laughs manically* YOU ARE ALIVE!

So a while back, before you started re-doing the chapters, I found this Fanfiction. I read it and thought it was dead...until I found it again, live and well.

I really like it a lot, the way you describe stuff and the originality is much stronger then before. The writing is much more stronger then before. Huge improvement!

Really am hoping to see next chapter soon!

And where the hell are all the reviews? This thing needs at least over 100!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
Your story seems quite interesting go far, but I'm a little concerned about the way that things are progressing. The story seems to hint that one of the group will catch Ash in the future, and that doesn't really seem like a good idea. Besides the fact that she is still mostly human in mind and it would kind of be slavery (because that's what it is when someone OWNS someone else), after team Rockets' emphasis on owning her it wouldn't make any sense at all for her to react well to someone else essentially saying the same thing. Even with Pokémon the whole 'catching' issue is just a little suspect, but when it's a little girl whose already been enslaved, horribly abused and can even 'transform' into her old appearance... yeah, there's just no way to swing that that doesn't seem monstrous. Even if she 'agrees', which wouldn't make sense in the first place, to anyone who thinks about it, it just seems like there taking advantage of her naivety or similar to get an interesting new toy, no matter how much they spew about 'helping' her. Why not just have her try to reunite with her pokemon, friends and family or something.
NightHunterDeath chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
I can tell that you'll most likely go with Silver, however, that doesn't mean I shall not continue for Red. Go Red! Well, I hope you figure out the story soon, as even if the story was possessed, it was an awesome story. Do you ever find a chapter written and have no idea how it got there? I do, and I can't remember writing it. Its a pain also, I figure I have a split personality and everyone one of us likes to write also, as I know I'm not me most of the day since I can barely remember it. I hope you update soon, and DO NOT GET WRITER'S BLOCK! You can't! Its too painful to think of!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »