Reviews for Project Nightmare
Swirlygirl39 chapter 9 . 6/5
I'm inpressed this was a great story exept it could use some more spellchecking
Concerned Reader chapter 9 . 1/8
Hello, I was wondering if this story has been abandoned due to the fact it hasnt been updated in quite a while and if it has been abandoned that would sadden me considerably due to me greatly enjoying this story.
Creastena chapter 9 . 11/27/2016
Please continue!
Lady Lily Anne chapter 9 . 8/16/2016
I know it's been a while since you updated this, but I do hope you continue this soon. I feel like Ash will be attached to Red and probably see him as an older sibling type because of her unconscious memory of her Pikachu. Red will probably feel the same way, partially out of guilt that he didn't completely destroy team Rocket and she had to deal with them. He'll most likely start feeling more sincere about it as time goes on. I hop MewTwo shows up and helps get her memories back, but if it's a sudden shock, she'll most likely have a breakdown when she realizes what she's done. She'll definitely bond with Silver, both having suffered personally because of Giovanni, which can gradually turn into romance if that's what you're aiming for. I do hope you bring her Pikachu back into the picture at least, since their bond is so strong and is most likely one of the main triggers for her memories. (And now I'm imagining them reuniting and Pikachu shocking her the way he did in the first movie to help bring her memories back)

If you would like to use any of this, feel free to do so, my mind was just running away with it. Thank you for posting/updating!
Mari chapter 9 . 2/11/2016
Interesting!

Really like this story and would like to read more!

Hope you update soon! :)
Mary chapter 9 . 2/11/2016
Interesting!
Really like this story and would like to read more!
Hope you update soon! :)
mymag99 chapter 8 . 1/14/2016
Please write more and update soon.
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 1/13/2016
ch 9

Elite dark fairy titan created legendary pokemon mixed in innocent child Ash's female version with amnesia .

What hapends next ?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
good story please more chapters
Guest chapter 9 . 8/26/2015
I cri evry tiem I read a story that's so good but it hasn't Been updated in so long
Cormin12 chapter 9 . 7/24/2015
Any more would be good at all really! ;D
AgitatedDog9288 chapter 9 . 6/7/2015
please update this is really good :)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/20/2015
Awesome story :)...but one question: when are you gonna update?
lolistarkiller chapter 9 . 2/16/2015
Please. Update this soon I'm rather enjoying these ash becomes a pokemon fics...especially when said Ash Ketchum is a girl! Also I would love if you updated project Eve. Thanks and keep up the great work!
freeze47458 chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Yay it's been a while since you updated anything for a while so please update soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »