Reviews for Project Nightmare
Awesome story :)...but one question: when are you gonna update?
lolistarkiller chapter 9 . 2/16
Please. Update this soon I'm rather enjoying these ash becomes a pokemon fics...especially when said Ash Ketchum is a girl! Also I would love if you updated project Eve. Thanks and keep up the great work!
freeze47458 chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Yay it's been a while since you updated anything for a while so please update soon!
Nyarth chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
*laughs manically* YOU ARE ALIVE!

So a while back, before you started re-doing the chapters, I found this Fanfiction. I read it and thought it was dead...until I found it again, live and well.

I really like it a lot, the way you describe stuff and the originality is much stronger then before. The writing is much more stronger then before. Huge improvement!

Really am hoping to see next chapter soon!

And where the hell are all the reviews? This thing needs at least over 100!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
Your story seems quite interesting go far, but I'm a little concerned about the way that things are progressing. The story seems to hint that one of the group will catch Ash in the future, and that doesn't really seem like a good idea. Besides the fact that she is still mostly human in mind and it would kind of be slavery (because that's what it is when someone OWNS someone else), after team Rockets' emphasis on owning her it wouldn't make any sense at all for her to react well to someone else essentially saying the same thing. Even with Pokémon the whole 'catching' issue is just a little suspect, but when it's a little girl whose already been enslaved, horribly abused and can even 'transform' into her old appearance... yeah, there's just no way to swing that that doesn't seem monstrous. Even if she 'agrees', which wouldn't make sense in the first place, to anyone who thinks about it, it just seems like there taking advantage of her naivety or similar to get an interesting new toy, no matter how much they spew about 'helping' her. Why not just have her try to reunite with her pokemon, friends and family or something.
NightHunterDeath chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
I can tell that you'll most likely go with Silver, however, that doesn't mean I shall not continue for Red. Go Red! Well, I hope you figure out the story soon, as even if the story was possessed, it was an awesome story. Do you ever find a chapter written and have no idea how it got there? I do, and I can't remember writing it. Its a pain also, I figure I have a split personality and everyone one of us likes to write also, as I know I'm not me most of the day since I can barely remember it. I hope you update soon, and DO NOT GET WRITER'S BLOCK! You can't! Its too painful to think of!
Devanor chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
It was... unexpected. But not bad. Keep it up!
ultima-owner chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
that was an adorable scene
itsfluffee chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
Very interesting, I wonder what Lamia's personality would be now with amnesia? Though It's weird now that Lamia is so trusting to humans, but I like it. But the sadistic side of me hopes PN001 Lamia returns :P Also I doubt Team Rocket would easily give up Lamia. Hope you post the next chapter soon enough!
Hell's Gates chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Is Lamia pure black, Black and white or Black and another colour? Because the deviant art picture suggests she is at least two colours
NightHunterDeath chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
Man... I hope that she turns into her human form to. And will Lamia ever remember her real name? I hope you update soon, for this just got really interesting :)
ultima-owner chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
very cool choice of type
laila chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
Update
NightHunterDeath chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
I hope that they sort of have a discussion about Ash with Giovanni, about who she was and what she did and all that. I really needed this right now. I just wrote a whole chapter of story and the website I was using didn't save it (its for school too) and now I have to do it all over again. So this was just what I needed. I hope you update soon, and I also hope that Ash goes back to her human form for them to sees soon. Totally still Team Red!
ultima-owner chapter 7 . 10/8/2014