Reviews for FireWhiskey 101
whitewolfgoddess1 chapter 1 . 10/15
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Fascinating. It Does stand alone... but I would love to see the continuation. I'd love to read how Severus gets his magic back... and perhaps discover that he offers Hermione a potions apprentice to keep her near. I like how he delights in her scent left behind.

Thanks so much for writing.
Lady Puffazee chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Loved it! It was so awsome. I really want to read the whole story now. Is it finished?
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
. hey hey hey hey is there more? (whines) thats too cute to pass up continuing
SharpMaz chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Your story is amazing, I really love it. I'd love to read more because I've never found another story with this type of plot between Hermione and Severus.
ChubbyBunny chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Lovely, just lovely
Icepen.girl chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I love it! I really hope that you will continue it. You write them both very well which is quite a rare find.
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
why did i not review this piece of brilliance? because that is what it is!
elena chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Brill. Wasnt gonna review cos im tired but thought u should know its gd. Very interesting, hope i come across the longer story n its as good.
llorolalluvia chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
very sexy! wish you had taken it further though
SandorStark chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is really good. I really like it. I would like to read more of your story.
kittyperry chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This is fabulous. I loved how you explore the things said and unsaid. I can't wait to read more.
Mistress-Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
love it
Blackroseofwisdom chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Beautiful! Snape was perfectly snarky and Hermione was a doll! I can't wait to read more!
renaid chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This is very good. You've got a new plot-line - something that hasn't already been done to death - and a very good grasp of your characters and their voices. You are off to a great start. I'll be following the progression of this piece.

Thank you for sharing it!