Reviews for Heirs to the Kuroba Legacy
TyDragon30 chapter 3 . 5/10
More more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more.
I really like this story. I'd love to see more of it, should the inspiration strike you again.

Nehehe... Conan-kun recognized his Kaito-nii because concussion and everyone flails. XD It'll be fun to see /that/ conversation.
*hums* Conan-kun looks a lot like a tiny Shin-chan, so getting him into better light to check him over and render medical aid... Kaito may just recognize him back. And then the bewilderment ensues, and Heiji flails and spills, and things make sense again because with Magic age-alteration isn't actually all that weird. XD Getting Conan to agree about sense being made will be a bit harder once he wakes up less-concussed. :)
Chikage-sama might be helpful, actually. And of course eventually discussions will progress until Shinichi learns about the missing 'Hari-chan', and all, and hey! New mystery attached to their own intersecting ones. *beams*
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 1/26
very niice
Katherine Sanderson chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Oh come on! You can't stop there! It's so exciting!
Kayla 44 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
The dream scene was interesting. I'm glad you have Sirius giving Harry information on what's going on. I like this story, and hope it continues. I want to know what happens to Conan.
Blitza chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
awesome! please continue!
WriterKillsReader chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Nice! I like the Story!
farawisa chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
lovely chapter. hopoe the next one won't take that long! can't wait to read more of this story!
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
I was kinda sad you would not be updating Two Angels anymore, but this crossover makes me happy! It's a rare one what more! Hope this one gets updated as regularly as Two Angels!
SakuraKoi chapter 3 . 2/9/2014

Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
this very good

Kaito is hungry to eat
Edmin .FemEdmund. Pevensie chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
O.o Why doesn't she know how old he was? When will Harry-Kun enter the story? Will eather of them have spacial powers?