Reviews for Awkward Surprise
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 2/11
Great fic, so cute. Thanks for writing.
Weirling chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
great one shot...was sooo wanting a next button!
FDWojo chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Oh, come on ... It could easily have been more awkward! You could have had Kate come out NAKED! (NOT!)

Good story!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
That was a heart lifter! Very sweet!
jag389 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Nicely done.
WilkerMarie chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Really really really well done!
NickyM96 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
That was awkward, cute and lovely all at the same time. Nice story. Good job.
msTGR chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This was so fun! It was great really!

Loved the line "Honestly, who was the parent here?" & then the "I'm just glad it's you and not some bimbo / So am I" exchange. This was seriously one of the best Alexis-catches-them FF I've read in a long time.
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
aww so cute
beatingoutasamba chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Well, I already read this back when you first published it, but I guess I never reviewed... Anyway, I love this! I think you wrote Alexis' POV perfectly. :)
nolesome chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
So cute! This would be a perfect way for the powers that be to write Caskett into the show. Have it be hidden from everyone and then suddenly use this scene to clue us all in.

My shipper heart can only hope for somehing so sweet to land on the show.
YourPrincessOfHorror chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Speechless but still somehow laughing so hard, made my day!
1477166 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
HAHA. So awkward, but so hilarious! Hahhaa love it!
Krist0526 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This just cracked me up!

Although it was obvious who was the laughing mystery woman, I was agreeing with every Alexis' thought about Castle, Kate and bimbos. LOL.

Kate telling Alexis that she is not wearing anything under that shirt - such an awkward, but HILARIOUS moment *snorts*

The ending was really sweet! I loved the short eavesdropping :)
Sarcastic-Bones chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I totally imagined something like this, but I didn't know how to put it into words. This is brilliant. :)