Reviews for Living, Ever After
dana-san chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
WOW! Great chapter!
Artemis Decibal chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
Just gotta say this is a fantastic read and that I can't wait for the next chapter \:D/
katerinka80 chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
I was so, so happy to see an update to this story! True, I kinda sorta had to re-read the whole thing from the start for it to start making sense again, after all this time:) But it's still as good as I remembered it being. Does this update mean we can expect more of it soon? Hope it is so. Not that I mind re-reading the story again in a couple of months, quite the contrary:) Still, hope dies last and frequent updates are always welcome. Thanks for the chapter, finally we know what exactly happened to whom and finally they're out of that nightmare world! Or, are they? Does Granger barge after them when she realises what happened? Does Hermione continue with her research only to have another accident? That time turner does seem to need somewhat of a calibration, doesn't it! Oh I so love multiverse stories! Thanks again, and looking forward to the next one.
dana-san chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
Read through it all in one go. Well done!
Blood Red Gun chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
NIce
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
Better yet, What happened to Hermione? Hmmm what is Snape up to?! Sneaky! Sneaky! Que "Pink Panther" music...Hmmmm! Interesting...
Very Small Prophet chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
Of course it's not "our" Hermione who assassinated Henry Greengrass while Imperiused by Snape and was then killed by Shacklebolt. Once again the woman Snape loves has been sacrificed to bring down a tyrant, but this time it was with his active participation.

Will "our" Snape be Obliviating "our" Hermione to preserve the secret of his survival? He probably should. It's not like he loves her or anything.
Moi chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
Intriguing. Something is going on and we are all hanging from a huge cliff there. So, what happened really?
I hope Hermione's newly acquired scars can be healed afterward.
Additionally I hope that this viscous Order gets their comeuppance.
I wonder what will happen to AU Snape in the end.
paddiew chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
Intense, thank you
Very Small Prophet chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
Why is it that life debts in the Potterverse seem to run only in one direction: in favor of Gryffindors and against Slytherins? Snape saved Harry’s life more than once in canon. For Harry to save Snape’s life at the end of DH would merely count as partial repayment. Snape is saving Hermione because he knows perfectly well he’s the only one who can do it. Harry would, as Snape says, just bugger it up if he tried it on his own. No phony life debt needs to be involved.
Ehann chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
Wow! Great story!
Snape's Witch chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
I've come late to your wonderful story and have just read all 13 chapters this p.m. Eagerly awaiting more!
NazChick chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
I was curious about your story and I just read all 13 chapters and I love it! Its so creative and unique, can't wait to read more!
Rebakah chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
Can't wait to see what happens when there are "not one, but two Severus Snapes!"

severiana chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
I likehow you portrayed the changes in the poeople after the lost war. And I amglad to see a new chapter. And now both Snapes in the same timeline, I wonder how they will treat each other.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »