Reviews for Ask the Power Stone Fighters!!!
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 4 . 5/25/2016
whaer-is-the-gypis-geine-rouge-I-know-she-waers-in-epsd-tow-of-ake-the-power-stione-faigthers
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
oh-whar-haes-gpsy-geine-haes-gone-come-on-ayame-youer-gpsy-geine-rnigth
so-I-put-you
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
to-the-power-stione-cast-do-you-robed-bey-aerich-comic-wlords-unite-and-capcom
so-I-put-you
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
if-someone-did-a-powerstione-ceroosover-waith-challge-of-work bcsuse-i-want-smeone-expin-how-gobots-ceroosover-waith-challge-of-gobots-happin-i-want-this-asp
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
to-aill-powerstione-faigther-howwood-respioned-if-comicbook-like-idw-or-paper-cutz&vamiper-comic-staered-on-powerstione-comicbook-saires ps-ed-falcion-how-did-waha-you-discover-youer-iodle-become-becme-vallin
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
somethining-is-buging-me-i-know-what-whan-put-the-dragionballs-thgther so what-happins-what-aill-the-powerstones-aer-put-tghter yaes-rouge-is-hot like-rouge-forteller-look-wow
Matterhorn chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I could ask all of the power stone characters this question:

What kind of music do you listen to?
w0nd3rm1k3 chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Falcon - How come your dad's missiles hit harder than yours when he transfroms? Youre younger right?

- How come you can double jump and others cant? Sure you have a rocket to help you when you transform but when you dont have the transfromation, its a bit unfair for others.

Ryoma - How come you never use your other sword for anything exept that one attack that replaces the grab button if your not near anything?

- Why does your transfromation kick so much ass.

Jack - Are you a relative of Jack the Ripper?

- Why are you so skinny?

- Why are you covered on wraps?

- How come you crawl instead of walk

- HOW THE HELL DOES YOUR KNEES BEND BACKWARDS!

Galuda - Do you even wear undergarments?

Ayame - If you are a kunoichi then how come you brawl instead of just senaking areound like ninja and silent kill, like ninja?

Gourmand - I don't see the connection between you and your dragon transformation. Though the flying ingredients are good, dancing like a ballerina while on fire is disgusting. The beauty of flames are demolished buy your horrific frame.

Accel - You barely use your guns. The fuck? Youre the badass from the west so why don't you use guns? Or is it that your badassness is too great that if you use the guns they would all DIE.

- How come your transfromation sucks.
cyjanidybel chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
Too bad this thing's discontinued. It's been going pretty well, too.

Still favoriting. :}
VortexHavenPrower chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
For Falcon:

In the Japanese game of Power Stone, your name says in the American version it is Falcon. ...Which is the right name?

For Valgas:

Are you like the guardian of the Power Stone or something? And how in the world were you able to turn into that slime thing (Final Valgas)? Who are you, really? (in the first game)

For Jack:

How old are you exactly?

For Wang-Tang:

Is your Extreme Dragon Fireball a clone of Goku's Spirit Bomb?

For Ryoma:

Why is your name the same as a famous Japanese Samurai? Was your mother/father a daughter/son of Ryoma Sakamoto?

For Galuda: Why in the world is your second Power Drives called "Wings of the Angels"? I don't think it fits you at all. Seriously.

For Kraken: Why are your attacks so easy to dodge and weak? Seriously. I have a Dreamcast and the Power Stone disk, but you were really easy to beat(Although your life bar was really long for some reason.)
PsycoAccelFangirl chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
WHY WASN'T ACCEL IN THIS EPISODE. *takes ryoma's sword and breaks it in half with my teeth* GR.
sandithia chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
sorry bout all the yellin earlyer

i read some more

i have some quizmos for jack

Q1:Can i b UR lovley

Q2:how did you get cooler then falcon

( Kicks Falcon AGAIN )

Q3:Ill be A jewl 4 u enyday.. What Do You Think of that Jack?

Q4:Can I Play Darts With u Someday?

Q5:Besides Your jewls...Whats Your Most Przed posestion?

flacon...

My best friend Thinks you out fits cool

(Mumbles) Cant Belive i said that!

Jack Ur Awsome.

U need Some1 To Talk 2...

Im Here.

One of ur biggest fans

Sandithia
sandithia chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
JACKS NOT IN THIS !

R U NUTS?

Kicks Falcon...

JACKS BETTER THAN U FALCON!

ALL HE WANTED WAS HIS LOVLEY BUT U WOULD NOT GIVE IT TO HIM!

U Just Watch HIs Ship Sink...

Y?

U DIDNT HELP THE POOR MUMMIFIED JACK!
yaoilover4lyfe chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
It's great luv the joks about the cast

lov lov lov it

espically the wang tang and goku wannable thing

update please
ChaosDynasty chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
ok, I got a question for falcon.

do you know that you're alot like Cid Highwind from Final Fantasy 7? you're both pilots, you kinda look alike, and you're both always wearing flight gear. are you sure that you guys aren't related in some way?

-CD