Reviews for The Forgotten Things
Great story update soon
unicornlady23 chapter 23 . 7/12/2013
Dear WinterSkyePM,
Thank you so much for writing this story, I love the Left Behin
d series, and I love that you are making a book about it, and that you are making the story your own, that's awesome. I just read the story in 2 days and it was great being able to just keep reading on, but it was sad to come to chapter 23. So enjoy your hiatus, but not to much we need you to come back and get writing, I love long long multi-chapter stories.
Thank you so much for your time.
May Peace and Love be with you always, Unicornlady23.
RosePhoenix18274 chapter 23 . 3/12/2013
I love this story so much! Where are you D': this has gotta be the best Left Behind fic I've ever read though 3
Myrkin chapter 23 . 10/27/2012
It's good to see you back, WinterSky. :)

All things you mentioned are pretty awesome, but I can think of something even more awesome:

A dinner party, where you try to learn how to change the rating to M, but are interrupted by acts of blasphemous violent sex performed by spies, demons, assassins, drunken popes and supermodels.

"Because, well… I sort of realized that I really don't like Left Behind"

I think that's justified. :P
Myrkin chapter 22 . 7/3/2012
"What did you say to the Antichrist in an elevator. Hey Nicolae, how's it going? Steal any good souls lately?"

That would be almost as awkward as asking a hangman, "How it's hanging?".

"That sounded silly in her head. The God she had almost believed in when she was sixteen wouldn't do such a petty thing. But the God she believed in now? She wasn't sure."

TJ can be quite petty when he wants to. Omni-petty even.

"A/N - Thanks again everyone for reading and Myrkin for the splendiferous review!"

Oh, don't mention it. :) (is acting as modestly as the Antichrist)

I'm not an American but happy 4th of July to you too. :)
Myrkin chapter 21 . 6/20/2012
"But she had gotten involved. She couldn't change that fact. She'd given the world its Antichrist."

That's not the phrase one uses everyday. :P

But don't fret about it, Catalina. It's all part of TurboJesus master plan, so you actually did the right thing and even if it was a wrong thing, you didn't know Nicolae was meant to be the Antichrist. Unlike two "heroes" who work for him, thinking that by being passive agressive they are opposing him. CoughRayfordcough. CoughBuckcough. Sorry, I've got a nasty case of cough.
Myrkin chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
"...and that means biweekly postings on the 2nd and 16th of each month!"

And there was much rejoicing.

Yay! :)
Myrkin chapter 19 . 5/17/2012
"PS – On the plus side, who else is psyched for Fred Clark's analysis of "Nicolae" on Friday?"

I am. ;)

I have the feeling the next chapter will include a flashback.
Myrkin chapter 18 . 4/17/2012
This chapter could be called "Everybody Loves Nicolae". :D

"In fact, she had thought Hattie Durham was an obnoxious gold-digging slut"

A slut? Did I miss something from Left Behind books (I admit I only read parts of some of them and I know them more thanks to Slacktivist critique)? I thought she only had one weird relationship with Rayford and romance with Nicolae. Either way, I don't think anybody should insult anybody for having multiple partners over the life-time.

"And Pontifex Maximus demands that you stop ignoring his calls"

It seems it is becoming a running joke, that Nicolae ignores poor Pontifex Maximus. :P
TheAnarchist'sSuitCollection chapter 17 . 3/16/2012
I like it so far! Keep up the good work.

P.S. Loved how you explained the description of Nicolae's eyes in the A.N. very intresting.

:D
Myrkin chapter 17 . 3/16/2012
Great chapter. At last Catalina meets Nicolae and all pleasantry breaks loose. I wonder what that surprise will be? I guess I'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out. :)

And Sandra here seems less of, how to say it... sympathetic character than in chapters with her POV.
autumnrose2010 chapter 16 . 2/16/2012
Too bad Ethan wasn't raptured...then Cat would at least see him again after seven years...
Myrkin chapter 16 . 2/16/2012
Yay! A new chapter! :)

So Ethan died at the time of Rapture? Unless he converted really quick to RTC, then we all know when he ended up after death. Poor Ethan.* :(

*And its all because TurboJesus can't apply the brakes.
Myrkin chapter 15 . 1/28/2012
I WILL ONLY BE POSTING NEW CHAPTERS ON THE 16TH OF EACH MONTH.

It's going to be a long wait, but school and work are important. At least I'll have something good to look forward to every 16th day. :)

"Sure," said the kid. "I know what you mean. Waking up every morning knowing you work for the greatest man who ever walked the earth—it's a good feeling." Catalina got the impression that he wasn't referring to Nicolae.

It's seems that every RTC in these books is a proud student of Obi Wan "From A Certain Point Of View" Kenobi. :P
Myrkin chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
Good chapter as always. Keep them coming! :)