Reviews for Syndromia
jayswing96 chapter 27 . 9/29/2013
It's a shame I never heard of this movie till just last year, otherwise I would've fallen in love with this story earlier.
Jesse chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
Are you using google translate for the translations?
Some are incorrect.
JustcallmeRiley chapter 27 . 12/31/2012
Is it weird that this is the best fan-fiction I've ever read, and it's human centipide. I searched human centipede fan-fiction as a joke. But I found amazing writing. I love how when I was just starting to feel like he was starting to grow a soul BAM I was completely wrong!
JustcallmeRiley chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
It's not real... that's awkward because I googled it... nothing came up so I thought it was just rarely rare. haha
JustcallmeRiley chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
I feel like had a little bit of a soul in this chapter...
JustcallmeRiley chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
I read the authors note in chapter 10 so disregard my last one.
JustcallmeRiley chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
Is Abby's dad? Just a possibilty I guess, it probablly isnt actually possible.
Phoenix Nine chapter 26 . 5/23/2012
You know what's weird? I was looking up stockholm sydrome for my own story and then decided to catch up on this one. And I laughed, 'cos I understood it fully. Probs not funny, but what the hey. This was a brilliant read.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
So greatly confused, but wanting to read more to find out what happens.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Huh. Not bad. Actually intensely good. There seems to be some odd connection between Heiter and Abby. Wonder what that's all about. I do love how you used Lindsay's idea for Abby though, that, at least, was pretty wicked.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
My first thought, having read your author's note, was "I'm offended now. I want to write for this fandom. Would it really be a bad thing if someone wanted to? People write for Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street. How is that any different than writing for this?" Then I took a breath and decided to read it to see your idea because it was interesting. I almost instantly got bored, but I couldn't stop reading because the mystery tugged at my mind and I want to know how Abby changes everything. So, I'll continue reading because I'm too curious. The way you set it up just screamed, "Read me or be tortured by your curiosity." So I applaud you for that.
YinYangSisters chapter 27 . 4/29/2012
It's quite funny actually, I was reading through Chapter 26 and I thought about my previous reviews. I couldn't help but feel ashamed, I felt like I has been a child, understanding the psychology and yet not listening to it.

Then I saw you're response and I was glad I had never offended you or annoyed you with my childishness. I do honestly believe that you are one of the greatest writers.

Not just on this but everywhere. I hope you are published one day because this has been one of the best stories EVER WRITTEN.

The love, the hate, the beauty of it all was completely realistic. You knew exactly what you were writing about and didn't give it a Disney ending. There was hate and confusion and so much honesty about the human race that people fail to pick up on or simply deny.

I love everything you write and hope you continue to write more. Whatever sad son of a bitch blew you're confidence is an idiot and you do not listen to them anymore. . amazing. Never forget that,

From YinYangSisters,

A Genuine Fan.
thetextinggeneration chapter 20 . 4/22/2012
I can't stop reading!
thetextinggeneration chapter 19 . 4/22/2012
ugh, D, this is SO SO SO good! It fits that this crazy, lonely doctor would end up with a mental disorder, since he already wasn't too right in the head. AWESOME!

-PK
Angel1876 chapter 24 . 4/21/2012
I HAD to mention this, I heard 'How Deep Is Your Love' on the radio today, and instantly thought of this story. I liked it before, but I love the song now.