Reviews for Mustard Seed
kgarrison3 chapter 1 . 4/17
So love this - thank you.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Wow. You are a master storyteller. I said it before in another review, but, I would love it (and suspect many others would, as well) if you would retell the saga in this AU from beginning to end. It would be AMAZING.
Montara chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Wow! So, Bella can see other dimensions! Hope she won't go mad after she's turned! Maybe they'll find a way to save her! Great sequel!
Sherry80 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Awesomeness
mrsvixter chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
wow you do make me sit up and think deeper thoughts
well done
TrillionSchiffer chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I liked it. Didnt see where it was going but like where it ended.
Diane chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I'm not registered on this site, so I have to do this this way. I just wanted to say that I agree with you, for the most part. I read everything today except the Butterfly Effect, as it is not complete. I have a hard time reading incomplete stories. Anyway, I read most if not all of your author page, and there's just one thing I would like to say in defense of Bella. Jake, the manipulative dog, had been emotionally abusing Bella since before he phased. Hopefully, you don't know what that's like. I, unfortunately, know all too much about mental and emotional abuse paired with manipulation coming from a profoundly selfish creature (my ex-husband - who Jacob reminds me of all too much). Bella shows all the signs of an abuse victim. On top of that, her own father was in on it. She couldn't do anything but what she did. It took awhile, but she did get free - once she was a vampire and was "healed" of the damage. I would like to add a theory to the imprint process. Jake tried to imprint on Bella, as far as I could see, he tried several times. However, her heart was already spoken for, so it didn't work completely. He instead forced a possible imprint on a part of her - if anyone could have done it, Jacob could have with his more than usual "inheritance" of magic.

I did really like the idea that the Cullens did not cause the change. I have, however, a different theory as to why. I can see it being real magic. The phasing didn't start until maybe a year before James' coven showed up. I'd say that the Pack resurges when they are needed. Hence, why there were enough wolves to take on the newborn army with the help of the Cullens, and why there was even more when the Volturi came. This takes into account that the Cullens are NOT enemies of the Pack, something the Pack doesn't realize fully until the Volturi come at the end of Breaking Dawn.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share my thoughts, and beg you to finish Butterfly effect so I can read it. If you wish to debate back, my email is diane oblad at hotmail dot com. I'm sure you're smart enough to put it together as I'm quite sure that FF does not allow email or web addresses.

Thank you for sharing your writing and thoughts!

Diane
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Really neat! Very thoughtful and sweet. Thanks for writing!
Sitalia chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I love your AU's. You're a great writer. I wish you'd continue this story to see what would happen if Bella really could see AU's
ScottishRose1028 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I like the way you make Jasper think - I also thought that with him, still waters ran deep. I like to think he had all types of contingency plans. ;-)
Jeraly chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Thank you for how you've written this part of the story. Both parts have been insightful and thoughtfully created. I am just trolling through fanfiction since I can't sleep and appreciate the mature story.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I was glad to see that you posted this 'sequel'. I enjoyed reading it since I really wanted to read the scene where Edward learned about the dream.
k1942 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Any interest in continuing this storyline? I would love to read such a thing, all the way through your version of Breaking Dawn. Far as I'm concerned, there's no such thing as too much Bella and Edward, or the Cullens, Charlie , hell, even the wolves! Hope to see it some day!
favludo chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Ahhhh I love this story. So good to hear from Jasper. You write Bella and the Cullens the way I wished SM had. So much more the way I expected things to have played out! Thanks for writing and posting :)
MaddieLovesDuke12 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was a great story too. So far and I don't think it will change, you are a great writer! The discriptions, the thought that you have put into this one, the Cigars! Thank you for writing it all down and posting it so I could read it. I hope that it's the end - for now. Thank you again and in advance. MLD12