Reviews for Mustard Seed
O2Shea chapter 1 . 5/28
Fascinating story... & chilling because I do believe in alternate universes. Any chance of more of these? I know it's been a while, but they are excellent.
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 5/15
love it!
Eliella45 chapter 1 . 2/5
That was absolutely wonderful! I love your writing, your style. It so effortlessly encompasses what the characters may be feeling, it's astounding! I'm just sad you didn't extend this one. It could have been one of the best vampire fics I ever read. But anyway, I still love it. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 1 . 1/9
love the chapter and if you come up with more, i would love to read it
jadeEyre chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Wow! I have been looking for the Path Not Found for awhile now. The story kinda bouncing in my head, demanding i reread it. I put out a call to arms to the community b/c I could not remember the name of your story or pen name. Quickly I was pointed to your story again which I loved every work like in the past. However, the person also recommended Mustard Seed to me, to continue the story. I LOVE this so much, b/c that was the only thing I wanted to get was Jasper's side. I love Jasper, he is definitely my favorite character. Thank you very much for writing this and your other stories.
I didn't realize you had also written Wish Granted! You are amazing! Those two, now three are my absolute favorite one-shots! I feel like Wish Granted was taken directly from my head. After reading that horrific scene in Eclipse, after the war, in Jacob's bedroom, I always thought about the theory you wrote about in Wish Granted. Thank you so very much! :)
Narges chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I liked this very much :)
kgarrison3 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
So love this - thank you.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Wow. You are a master storyteller. I said it before in another review, but, I would love it (and suspect many others would, as well) if you would retell the saga in this AU from beginning to end. It would be AMAZING.
Montara chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Wow! So, Bella can see other dimensions! Hope she won't go mad after she's turned! Maybe they'll find a way to save her! Great sequel!
Sherry80 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
mrsvixter chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
wow you do make me sit up and think deeper thoughts
well done
TrillionSchiffer chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I liked it. Didnt see where it was going but like where it ended.
Diane chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I'm not registered on this site, so I have to do this this way. I just wanted to say that I agree with you, for the most part. I read everything today except the Butterfly Effect, as it is not complete. I have a hard time reading incomplete stories. Anyway, I read most if not all of your author page, and there's just one thing I would like to say in defense of Bella. Jake, the manipulative dog, had been emotionally abusing Bella since before he phased. Hopefully, you don't know what that's like. I, unfortunately, know all too much about mental and emotional abuse paired with manipulation coming from a profoundly selfish creature (my ex-husband - who Jacob reminds me of all too much). Bella shows all the signs of an abuse victim. On top of that, her own father was in on it. She couldn't do anything but what she did. It took awhile, but she did get free - once she was a vampire and was "healed" of the damage. I would like to add a theory to the imprint process. Jake tried to imprint on Bella, as far as I could see, he tried several times. However, her heart was already spoken for, so it didn't work completely. He instead forced a possible imprint on a part of her - if anyone could have done it, Jacob could have with his more than usual "inheritance" of magic.

I did really like the idea that the Cullens did not cause the change. I have, however, a different theory as to why. I can see it being real magic. The phasing didn't start until maybe a year before James' coven showed up. I'd say that the Pack resurges when they are needed. Hence, why there were enough wolves to take on the newborn army with the help of the Cullens, and why there was even more when the Volturi came. This takes into account that the Cullens are NOT enemies of the Pack, something the Pack doesn't realize fully until the Volturi come at the end of Breaking Dawn.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share my thoughts, and beg you to finish Butterfly effect so I can read it. If you wish to debate back, my email is diane oblad at hotmail dot com. I'm sure you're smart enough to put it together as I'm quite sure that FF does not allow email or web addresses.

Thank you for sharing your writing and thoughts!

Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Really neat! Very thoughtful and sweet. Thanks for writing!
Sitalia chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I love your AU's. You're a great writer. I wish you'd continue this story to see what would happen if Bella really could see AU's