Reviews for Mustard Seed
twilightromance4ever chapter 1 . 4/9
Well now that's super interesting. Got any more ideas to be based off of it? I really like it :)
x AnneCullen x chapter 1 . 1/22
Loved it. It was very interesting. I wish you would add more to it one day. I would love to see if Bella really could see alternate worlds. Great story.
Nonita chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Loved it! Thanks!
O2Shea chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Fascinating story... & chilling because I do believe in alternate universes. Any chance of more of these? I know it's been a while, but they are excellent.
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
love it!
Eliella45 chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
That was absolutely wonderful! I love your writing, your style. It so effortlessly encompasses what the characters may be feeling, it's astounding! I'm just sad you didn't extend this one. It could have been one of the best vampire fics I ever read. But anyway, I still love it. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
love the chapter and if you come up with more, i would love to read it
jadeEyre chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Wow! I have been looking for the Path Not Found for awhile now. The story kinda bouncing in my head, demanding i reread it. I put out a call to arms to the community b/c I could not remember the name of your story or pen name. Quickly I was pointed to your story again which I loved every work like in the past. However, the person also recommended Mustard Seed to me, to continue the story. I LOVE this so much, b/c that was the only thing I wanted to get was Jasper's side. I love Jasper, he is definitely my favorite character. Thank you very much for writing this and your other stories.
I didn't realize you had also written Wish Granted! You are amazing! Those two, now three are my absolute favorite one-shots! I feel like Wish Granted was taken directly from my head. After reading that horrific scene in Eclipse, after the war, in Jacob's bedroom, I always thought about the theory you wrote about in Wish Granted. Thank you so very much! :)
Narges chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I liked this very much :)
kgarrison3 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
So love this - thank you.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Wow. You are a master storyteller. I said it before in another review, but, I would love it (and suspect many others would, as well) if you would retell the saga in this AU from beginning to end. It would be AMAZING.
Montara chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Wow! So, Bella can see other dimensions! Hope she won't go mad after she's turned! Maybe they'll find a way to save her! Great sequel!
Sherry80 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Awesomeness
mrsvixter chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
wow you do make me sit up and think deeper thoughts
well done
TrillionSchiffer chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I liked it. Didnt see where it was going but like where it ended.