Reviews for You've Forgotten Who I Am
woodyt chapter 20 . 11/4
I loved this story it was so well written & Snapes slow realisation that he cared was believable & heart wrenching in places. I am going straight to the sequel & cannot wait to find out how their story continues & hopefully see Snape finally put Petunia in her place.
Severus T Snape chapter 20 . 10/23
Excellent Story! I love your writing! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story. :)
Optimorae chapter 15 . 8/25
This is very well written, the plot is creative, and the way you adapted the characters is beyond awesome :)
Basil Allegri chapter 20 . 8/17
This has turned into one of my favorite Snape and Harry stories - Harry's not a child but doesn't lash out all the time either (convenient amnesia). It was interesting to see more of Snape's and the other adults' take on things.
Jetsun1119 chapter 20 . 7/23
What's the title of the sequel? I really liked this story!
wrappedinharry chapter 14 . 4/15
I have been enjoying this story immensely. You have developed Harry and Severus' relationship in a very credible way.

The only thing that I dislike is that you seem to have turned DD into the bad guy. I know he keeps on giving sorrowful looks to Severus, but it is obvious he is the DD that people insist he is in canon and I do not agree. This DD just wants to make sure Harry can continue on the road towards fulfilling his destiny. DD cares for Harry, IMO, and I am sure he has become fond of Snape as well.

Perhaps I am wrong; I hope so.
wrappedinharry chapter 4 . 4/14
I am enjoying this immensely. Your Snape is a masterpiece of nastiness and snark and Harry is, thank goodness, quiet and respectful, or he would probably not survive the holiday.

Your writing is excellent.

The Lost Rogue chapter 20 . 1/2
Simply favorite thing about the entire story by far was the growing relationship between Severus and Umbridge and Whitestone are total bitches xD
Selande chapter 20 . 11/24/2014
And... I forgot to log in before posting my review! Oops! I just posted under Guest and ended with how much I loved an amnesiac Harry. :) Keep writing!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/24/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I've been reading a lot of Severus/Harry mentor/family/friendship stories and this idea was one of the best I've ever read. So many are made abuse stories that go far beyond what's hinted at in canon. I think you portrayed the characters extremely well and I gotta say that I loved the amnesiac Harry. So polite ;)
Shadowed Novice chapter 20 . 11/8/2014
The ending brought a smile to my face after a gloomy day. You've my thanks for that.
sarahsezlove chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
Bloody brilliant.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
No! No no no no no no no no! Why? Why did you kill Sirius? WHYYYYYY!?
Guest chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
The exchange between Severus and Petunia was exceptionally well written. You have captured their characters to such a degree it's heartbreaking. Because Petunia isn't just a straight villain; she's very much in the wrong when it comes to her treatment of Harry, but I sympathize with her for the pain she must have gone through as a child.

And you're right, I don't think Severus would punish the Dursleys with magic; he's far to cautious for that. In the event that Harry would be required to return again, Severus knows that any magical retribution would just make matters worse for Harry.
zarali77 chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
ODIO CON TODO MI SER AL MALDITO CARA DE SERPIENTE...a mí me han enseñado que es malo desearle la muerte a alguien, pero este personaje en especial quita cualquier enseñanza buena que le hayan enseñado a una persona, por lo tanto Voldy te digo: PUDRETE EN EL INFIERNO NADIE DAÑA A MIS PERSONAJES FAVORITOS SIN SUFRIR MI IRA...ok ya me descargue ;p Amo esta historia, a excepcion cuando el cara de serpiente estaba torturando a mi personaje favorito Sev... :)