Reviews for You've Forgotten Who I Am
Leopard1 chapter 15 . 6/21
"A few more detentions weren't going to kill him" are famous last words if I've ever heard any. :D
Leopard1 chapter 1 . 6/20
Hahaha. "Poor boy doesn't know what hit him". Talk about the irony;Harry doesn't actually remember how he came by the head wound.
A large portion of your punctuation is missing or wrong. Don't be lazy. Please edit your story.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 20 . 2/23
Great story

Hope to read more from your wonderful imagination

Keep writing as life allows
Hmm... I figured the end would note that Harry at several times thought of Spinner's End as "home", thereby breaking the blood wards. Oh well, this works too.

A good story. I truly enjoyed reading this.
Nana chapter 20 . 1/17
Finally finished, and have to say "wow!" This fic was well plotted and executed. I am surprised this fic doesn't have more reviews.

My only criticisms would be your use of the imperial units of measurement (inches, feet...) rather than the metric system, which is what the British use. Also, I felt that Voldemort's use of muggle methods and level of punishment would be out of character for him. A critically injured servant is useless after all. Otherwise, all other characters were well done.

Onto the sequel!
Innana chapter 16 . 1/13
Oh my goodness. The picture I have in my mind's eye of Severus Snape asleep on a swing, being woken by policemen just made, me giggle. I love this story
Guest in Europe chapter 20 . 7/12/2016
Thank you for your absolutely brilliant story. I would leave a longer review, as this work surely deserves far more reviews, but I now need to gallop straight along to the sequel.
Thanks again.
ShadowsofBlue chapter 20 . 3/6/2016
This was great! Plausible, and not too out there . Keep writing like this and you'll become a great author of a amazing book series , or movie script . Keep Writing!
-ShadowsofBlue
The Lady Rogue chapter 20 . 2/21/2016
AWESOME. WHERES THE SEQUAL. please.
FelixFelicisWriter chapter 20 . 2/12/2016
I loved the story! You managed to stay in canon and I appreciate that a lot. Besides, the Harry/Severus relationship was very well written.
Keep writing!
LaughingPrince chapter 20 . 12/27/2015
One of the best Harry/Snape fanfic i've read! You managed to fit the story in the original timeline ( tho im sure changes will ensue if ever this story was continued.) It was so realistic that it gave me a solid perspective on the different side of Snape, also Petunia! I can't forget that line where Petunia described how she 'loved' her sister before Snape 'corrupted' her. Really wanted to congratulate you on finishing this masterpieace:))
btw, as ironic as it sound based on my screen name, you managed to make me cry. Several times. Haha.
Mmerlin chapter 20 . 12/25/2015
Amazing story. At first I thought it was a rewritten A Jar of Dead Cockroaches, but it turned a different direction and it was great! Thanks for writing
woodyt chapter 20 . 11/4/2015
I loved this story it was so well written & Snapes slow realisation that he cared was believable & heart wrenching in places. I am going straight to the sequel & cannot wait to find out how their story continues & hopefully see Snape finally put Petunia in her place.
Severus T Snape chapter 20 . 10/23/2015
Excellent Story! I love your writing! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story. :)