Reviews for You've Forgotten Who I Am
Guest in Europe chapter 20 . 7/12
Thank you for your absolutely brilliant story. I would leave a longer review, as this work surely deserves far more reviews, but I now need to gallop straight along to the sequel.
Thanks again.
ShadowsofBlue chapter 20 . 3/6
This was great! Plausible, and not too out there . Keep writing like this and you'll become a great author of a amazing book series , or movie script . Keep Writing!
The Lady Rogue chapter 20 . 2/21
FelixFelicisWriter chapter 20 . 2/12
I loved the story! You managed to stay in canon and I appreciate that a lot. Besides, the Harry/Severus relationship was very well written.
Keep writing!
LaughingPrince chapter 20 . 12/27/2015
One of the best Harry/Snape fanfic i've read! You managed to fit the story in the original timeline ( tho im sure changes will ensue if ever this story was continued.) It was so realistic that it gave me a solid perspective on the different side of Snape, also Petunia! I can't forget that line where Petunia described how she 'loved' her sister before Snape 'corrupted' her. Really wanted to congratulate you on finishing this masterpieace:))
btw, as ironic as it sound based on my screen name, you managed to make me cry. Several times. Haha.
Mmerlin chapter 20 . 12/25/2015
Amazing story. At first I thought it was a rewritten A Jar of Dead Cockroaches, but it turned a different direction and it was great! Thanks for writing
woodyt chapter 20 . 11/4/2015
I loved this story it was so well written & Snapes slow realisation that he cared was believable & heart wrenching in places. I am going straight to the sequel & cannot wait to find out how their story continues & hopefully see Snape finally put Petunia in her place.
Severus T Snape chapter 20 . 10/23/2015
Excellent Story! I love your writing! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story. :)
Optimorae chapter 15 . 8/25/2015
This is very well written, the plot is creative, and the way you adapted the characters is beyond awesome :)
Basil Allegri chapter 20 . 8/17/2015
This has turned into one of my favorite Snape and Harry stories - Harry's not a child but doesn't lash out all the time either (convenient amnesia). It was interesting to see more of Snape's and the other adults' take on things.
Jetsun1119 chapter 20 . 7/23/2015
What's the title of the sequel? I really liked this story!
wrappedinharry chapter 14 . 4/15/2015
I have been enjoying this story immensely. You have developed Harry and Severus' relationship in a very credible way.

The only thing that I dislike is that you seem to have turned DD into the bad guy. I know he keeps on giving sorrowful looks to Severus, but it is obvious he is the DD that people insist he is in canon and I do not agree. This DD just wants to make sure Harry can continue on the road towards fulfilling his destiny. DD cares for Harry, IMO, and I am sure he has become fond of Snape as well.

Perhaps I am wrong; I hope so.
wrappedinharry chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
I am enjoying this immensely. Your Snape is a masterpiece of nastiness and snark and Harry is, thank goodness, quiet and respectful, or he would probably not survive the holiday.

Your writing is excellent.

The Septic Gryff chapter 20 . 1/2/2015
Simply favorite thing about the entire story by far was the growing relationship between Severus and Umbridge and Whitestone are total bitches xD
Selande chapter 20 . 11/24/2014
And... I forgot to log in before posting my review! Oops! I just posted under Guest and ended with how much I loved an amnesiac Harry. :) Keep writing!