Reviews for Déjà Vu All Over Again
Jaelle91 chapter 23 . 8/24/2013
Oh god, this story is amazing! It's 2:30 now and i just read the whole thing in one go. I could'nt stop! Sequel?
ATW Fan chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
I stopped reading at this chapter. I can only say, as a Danny fan, that liking Brody over Danny is fine. I don't have to hate Brody and turn him into an unfeeling horndog just because I prefer Danny. I absolutely hate that you took a guy that gave her space when she asked for it. Didn't judge her for leading him on when she was "not in a relationship" with Brody. And rushed to her defense when the cops were taking cheap shots at her in the football game. Before, I might add, even her brothers joined in. I think the complere alteration of Danny's character was petty and unnecessary. I miss the show but I do doubt it would have massacred either character if it had continued as it should have.
SpencerFan chapter 23 . 6/3/2012
Love Lina took over for Papadol, think we all knew she would be the one who was in line for it next so to see it come true - got to love it; bet there was some really sweet "changing of the guard" moment between them, they always did seem to have a relationship of their own out of the group. :) "I'll finish it." - ha, Abby is willingly retiring an Lina's going to be the one who you have to force out because of old age; can see her telling Carlos she'd leave when they pry her cold dead hands off the desk...girl worked hard and believed in her job, you know it wouldn't be easy on her to leave. :) Lina's loyalty and dedication were just two of the reasons she was my favorite character on the I miss Marisa and crew on this show. :( "My fiancé's hot, I couldn't help myself." - that Brody is, YUM! And Lina shouldn't talk with as many as she and Carlos have, ha; "Try as she might, Abby never could figure out how her mother had convinced Father Callahan to perform her wedding in the Catholic church." - because no one says no and means it to Shelia Kowalski, she gets whatever she wants, ha. :)

"People are always telling me he looks like Brody. He likes that, hearing that he looks like his dad." - aww, you tell him Abby! Yay for the Kowalski, Brody, Flores crew to all be united into one big group; sure the clans wouldn't have it any other way. Glad you included this into the story, it was a nice epilogue. :) Thanks for sharing it and many others of your great work; I can't wait for your next update or work, as I've said before you do great work with this fandom and I'm so glad you're continuing in it. Nice job as always! :D
Hazmatt chapter 23 . 6/3/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! What a wonderful way to end this story! I like that Abby's son and Lina's daughter got married! Very fitting! I can understand Abby's anger at hearing Danny call Michael a burden! I'm glad everything worked out! I also liked the flashbacks and how successful both Abby and Lina became! This was definitely worth the wait!
smirkforever chapter 22 . 1/31/2012
Possibly the best story I've read in a long time...please update soon!
Animefreakkagome chapter 22 . 12/26/2011
HollyAnne87 chapter 22 . 12/2/2011
okay so just curious but is this completed now or are you continuing it.
Brook-Lucas-Fan-23 chapter 22 . 11/18/2011
This chapter was really really great. You are an amzing writter.
SpencerFan chapter 22 . 11/18/2011
"She's not a locksmith, Donnie. Guys, this is Jessica Sinclair. Brody's sister. Jessica, this is Steve and Donnie." - aww, yay on Richie for inviting her and making her feel welcome into the siblings clan - good Richie! :) "And you didn't hear it from me, but if you catch my mother in the right mood, she might be willing to share a couple of old pictures of him playing dress up and having tea parties with the younger girls." - oh you know the Kowalski brothers are going to her house one day, can't blame them though - I'd want to see them too; bet John is just adorable in them. :) "That's why I'm here, honey. You don't have to be strong with me." - yay, Brody needs a break before he collapses, good thing his mom is there, now he can get some real rest; "Hey you." - Abby's awake, yay! :D

"Good. Because you and I still have a lot of things we haven't gotten to do yet…and I don't intend to do them with anyone else, so you better plan on sticking around for a long time." - totally loving some of John's speeches to her, has he been taking tips from Carlos Flores on how to make girls swoon? ;) Ha. "and as few articles of clothing as we could legally get away with." - got to love his thinking! And that's why you use the grandparents Brody, use them so you can use each other in your own amusement park ways! ;D "I doubt that." - oh he's DEFINITELY been taking classes from Carlos Flores, that was perfectly timed and said...I'd consider that a passing grade for that test; "Abby Kowalski, will you marry me?" - say yes Abby, say yes now!

"I love you, John." - we all love you John! CAN'T WAIT for the next part, hopefully we'll see a nice appearance from the whole gang including Carlos/Lina, after all - sure they have some clothes she can barrow all those boys they have; good work as always! Looking forward to the next part! :D
mynameislouhearmeroar chapter 22 . 11/18/2011
I love Brody(; I like the back story for him, we don't get to her it much in the show. Kinda sad to see it end but I love it and you! You are a great author(:
Hazmatt chapter 22 . 11/17/2011
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Jessica's Dad owning the apartment building probably had something to do with Abby and Brody getting the good deal on it that they did, right? Brody's conversation with his Mom was great! How did Brody's sisters get along with Abby's family? I hope everything works out! The end was very sweet and completely romantic! I look forward to reading more!
actlikesummer chapter 22 . 11/17/2011
Such a good chapter! The boys are hilarious with the key situation. I am sure they will have a key soon enough...unless she doesn't give them one! Wouldn't want to catch her and Brody in the middle of something...

And Brody is so adorable. He is going to make a great husband/father. It should be interesting to see what happens if and when Danny comes back...

Update soon please!
Brook-Lucas-Fan-23 chapter 21 . 11/16/2011
This was really great chapter you are an azming writter. )
SpencerFan chapter 21 . 11/16/2011
Of course she's going to want to have more kids Amy, little Brodys are least one more anyways; "Why don't you come see for yourself?" - aww, grandparents are SO fixing to fawn over the newest little baby and spoil him some. :) Lol, Abby DEFINITELY would have gone for Bears blue with orange borders and footballs on the walls; if that kid doesn't become a Bears fan, Abby might have a heart attack! :) Can see her going all - "Do you not love me at all?" on him, hahaha. "and in a few days, we'll get all that paperwork sorted out, and you, your mom and I will all go home as a family." - aww, Brody! SO SWEET! :D "It has a nice ring to it." - especially that last part to the name. ;)

"I hope you're unique in that respect, Amy." - I really do like them together, shame they're apart but glad they could remain friends if nothing else; "Unbelievable." - they really are...bad boys, think of what Shelia and Abby will say! Best be glad you did it out of their sight. Hahaha. :) And of course though, better hope Amy doesn't tell off on you! "The rule is, you can't bet on your own kids." - that is said with tones like he would of if he could have - Amy, get on to him, if need be rat the betting out to Sheila so she makes them give the money to Abby and John for the baby! Ha. :) Nice fun little update; I CAN'T WAIT for the next one. :D
mynameislouhearmeroar chapter 21 . 11/16/2011
AWW, Brody is going to be a great father(: The boys are so funny, love them(: Hope to see an update soon(: