Reviews for Reborn
shadowedstormy chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
This is a really good story. I love it, and I hope you might update at some point, though that is probably unlikely, but you never know. I love the premise and i think the wolves are lucky to get Tigress, I wouldn't be so nice.

I liked the fact that Tigress didn't want to be a Spirit of Vengence, but she has a little bit of fun when she's killing the sons of bitches. I would like to see what the next wolves and Shen get. Maybe Crane was killed by Li in a hunt where Li kept letting Crane go after mauling him just a little bit more. Also, if each of the five and Po were killed by Shen and the wolf lieutenants, does that mean Boss Wolf killed Tigress?

I should probably shut up now. Just to recap, this story is bodaciously awesome and I hope you update soon.
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Aw, poor Tigress. This is such a great read, please continue.
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Yay, blowing up the factory! Loved the Monty Python reference.
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Another awesome chapter.
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
That was really good. I loved how Tigress beat Zhu; very chilling but also what I'd expect from her.
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I found out about this fic from the tvtropes recommendations page and I'm really glad I decided to read it; it's original and really well-written.
The-Closet-Goblin chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
First chapter was set up very well. Descriptions were excellent and the GodSmack lyrics made it even better.
notyourleo chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Wooh, this is an awesome story. Update soon!
Papercut chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
do you think you can use the the quote "GET OVER HERE" from another famous revnant in your story?
1Past and Present1 chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
I know what you mean. I haven't been in the best of ways lately. I've been unwell. Actually I almost had an out of body experience, and it felt strange. Like my mind was bouncing about in my skull, trying to break out my head and float away... no, I was not high at the time, nor was I drunk. I've been ill, you see. Anyway.

I loved this chapter just like I love them all. And I especially love this gorgeous golden nugget; 'testicular fortitude'. I laughed. And that's saying a lot. I am usually a serious person and I was laughing at my computer screen like a loony. You are amazing, I love you.

So this was a nice transition away from Tigress, focusing on the other characters instead. Was so happy to see Mei Ling! I like her a lot (but Tigress is still top feline in my book). And again, such a wonderful pace you've set. I am so enjoying reading this. You just astound me every time you publish.

I want more and you shall appease me.

-1Past and Present1- (Why do I bother signing this? You know who I am.)
1Past and Present1 chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Hey, hey, hey there! Sorry I'm late. Stuff happened.

Dude, that was... like... wickedly awesomesauce! I love this chapter. I think it's my favourite so far. Dialogue was clever, the combat written well and the pacing was silky smooth. I love how you portray Tigress as Miss Badass. Also, I love (and I know this is gonna sound wrong) how you'd returned to Mantis' death. All the fates have been horrendous and his was no different. What a sickening way to end. I actually still feel horrified by the thought. Your writing is powerful. I've written some rough stuff myself and I cringe (in a nice way) when reading your updates. So... awesome...

Onto the next chapter!

-1Past and Present1-
Noita-W chapter 6 . 4/15/2012

this is a interesting story but its awesome because it is going about tigress XD

You are a amazing writer! can't wait for the next chapter!
FreedomsHeart0108 chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Well worth the wait. I enjoyed this chapter and hope to read the next soon.
cjknight chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
good to have u back
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Nice chapter. Shen's starting to realize someone's behind all this. Update soon!