Reviews for Monster High and a Vampire
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Interesting job on the new chapter, hoping for more soon.

-Where is Joan's profile?
gunman chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
I was wondering who the biker chick was. Guess you surprised me with that one.
Good job so far and look forward to continuing this with you.
Also, this 'Guest' seems rather negative. Kinda hard to find and reply back when they are anonymous, huh?
Write on.
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
cool chapter
gunman chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
While I did beta this for you, I thought you were going to add a couple things to it.
But it's a nice read anyway.
Lots of action and mystery pending.
Look forward to more of the same.
Write on!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Nice work, I look forward to more.

-You seem to not have mentioned who the father of "Mortenson-Kennedy, Jean (A.K.A. Marilyn Amun)" is.

-Also, when might Richie go at it with other girls?
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
Aww this is so cute! I'll be waiting for more!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
it was the best it rocked it was awesome and pawesome
gunman chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Glad I could help continue this story.
My favorite part was the final scenes where Shinji was fighting to protect Mizore from Okuta and then his cousin Clawdeen from Gin.
I look forward to more monster action and maybe even finding out how many other unique monsters know about Kid.
Not much else to be said, but this was still an enjoyable read to help you with.
Write on!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
Great job on the new chapter, hoping to read more soon. What movie ghost's kid will you use next?
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
That crossover story was pretty amazing when you've wrote it so please keep up this next chapter going.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
Interesting chapter, I'll be looking forward to more. Though you really should explain my Moka wanted to fight Richie, and put in profiles for Dahila, Momoki, and Angus.

One mistake; "He brushed a stray lock of pink hair out of her face", her hair should still be silver.
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
That story was quite great and everythin so please keep up this story going and I'd appreciated/\.
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
That story was oh unbelievably wonderful and awesome so please keep up this next crossover story and I'd be appreciated. Thanks so much for this offer andd don't give up this chapter.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Good work on the new chapter, looking forward to the next update.

-I'm guessing that when you say "Banshee" and "Siren" you don't mean the Marvel characters; otherwise that would mean Banshee knocked-up his daughter.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Interesting, I hope to read more soon.

-How do you explain Shinji and his mother when "NGE" is supposed to take place in the future?

-What are the pairings for this fic?