Reviews for Letter of Confession
wret chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Amazing
Azzia chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
That was awesome. Much better than I thought it would be.
la bella nunez chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
You know, I think that this is the only Fanfiction about this series and Thank you for writing one.
I also loved the way you wrote this like if it really is Han who is saying all these. Again, you are a true writer and
I LOVED IT!
:) 3
silkdreamweaver chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Perfect. You captured Han so well.
gotalife chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I really liked it! I haven't read the third one yet, but I feel like you gave me a good idea of what to expect- because I'm dying waiting for it to arrive in the mail. Are you going to have anymore chapters? I hope so, I like how you did this one. :]
hisdarkdesire chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Alrighty then. I liked everything up until the last paragraph, after Han finished the letter. It broke up the feeling in the letter. It was jarring and unnecessary. Perhaps instead of having him think about not wanting Raisa to read it, he would think about if only he could send it. If only he could find the strength/courage to tell her these things to her face. Also, I don't think that Han, a man who has known her for so long and loves her, would call her "Her Highness" even when he was alone.

Aside from those few things, I loved all of it. The review of their moments together, their forbidden love story and his plan and his wishes flowed together very well. I truly enjoyed him writing these things down in an effort to get a control of his mind/feelings. I feel like he's going to leave her soon after this, and it makes me sad! Very, very well done!
FireSword46 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I think it's sweet. It is depressing that Han and Raisa are not together, but I hope they will be in the next book. If you ever consider to write another one-shot on the Seven Realms, you should have Han tell Raisa about the true story of the Demon King, being related to him, and Crow. I would write it, but frankly, I am very busy. Please consider my idea or write more Seven Realms fanfics of your own.

Thank you!
BashoFan chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I really enjoyed reading this letter. It immediately sent me back to the seven realms and everything Han and Raisa have been through. I haven't read Grey Wolf Throne yet, but I want to..and SOON! There are a few grammatical errors in the letter, but of course those might be intentional-Han's not yours.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I loved it! I wish we could see into Han's mind like this more often. He is so sweet! I think you captured him pretty well... :D
becca chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
this was really good. and i agree there is not enough fanfics for this book.