Reviews for Do You Love Me
weemcg33 chapter 25 . 7/27/2014
This was absolutley Epic! The whole story was filled with love, laughter, angst and fighting for what you believe in and I couldn't stop reading. You are very talented and the way you wrote both Charles and Erik was beautiful and touching. Definitley one of my favourites. I would love to read more if their relationship from the beginning when Charles and Erik were first partnered. What you had done was really good!
Thank you!
Amy Hamato chapter 25 . 5/9/2014
Precious! I absolutely fell in love with this story! Did you do a sequel?
Kiyoshi.Takeshi.Raiden chapter 25 . 6/19/2013
Absolutely fantastic. Sad to see the story end, but this was amazing! A sequel of sorts ould be nice. Looking forward to reading more of your work!
Kiyoshi.Takeshi.Raiden chapter 23 . 6/19/2013
This is beyond lovely, as I've stated previously. Unfortunately, it seems I will have to continue this in a few hours, lest I get stuck here and "volunteered" into overtime at work. Such a precious story. Love the emotional feelings between the two men.
Kiyoshi.Takeshi.Raiden chapter 22 . 6/19/2013
HAHAHA YAY! Hilarious! Love the reunion! When you mentioned Charles' father all of a sudden, I suspected, but WHOA! Awesome surprise! Can't wait to finish this up, though it may have to be in a few hours as I am leaving work soon. Gah! This story has so much win! :)
Kiyoshi.Takeshi.Raiden chapter 21 . 6/19/2013
AUGH! I love this so much! I also love how Erik was the boy from his past. Guh! It was so meant to be! I've spent all day reading this instead of being a good employee at work. Lolol. Anyway, excited to see how the rest pans out. Thank GOODNESS this is a finished product. I'd go insane otherwise.
Kiyoshi.Takeshi.Raiden chapter 15 . 6/19/2013
Goodness this is so beautiful! I've been spending the better part of my work day reading this; I stumbled across it by chance. I was in the mood to read an Erik/Xavier fic, and I was also hoping to come across a wonderfully written one, and what do you know! I didn't have to look that hard! This was one of the first five fics that popped up according to the parameters I set in the search. I've already favorited this under my other name (since I've decided to lay this penname to rest because I don't like how it looks anymore, haha).

This pulled at my heart-strings from the first chapter, and that's definitely saying something because normally I have the shortest attention span. When a fic goes beyond ten chapters I usually can't go on, no matter how interesting the story due to my lack of patience. This, however, I know I have to finish. One thing I will say though is (as this isn't marked as complete) I took a peek at the last chapter's author's note and was VERY happy to see that this is a completed work, giving me all the more motivation to complete it properly. As you can see, I am in the process of doing that now.

I probably should have reviewed every single chapter to let you know how I was feeling after reading each one, but I just didn't want to stop and risk the interruption. At this point though, I know I had to say something. Each chapter is crafted so wonderfully, and I really can see everything playing like a movie, and it's when a story can do that to me that I really love it. I can also feel the love just coursing through the way you've set up your characters, and it's lovely.

One thing I wish there was more of was Erik's point of view back when they first met. I can only imagine how he regarded Charles. Who knows, I haven't finished this story yet so perhaps there's a chance you'll revisit it. In any event, it's still beautiful and the lack of such a scene does not at all take away from how much I am enjoying this. It's just the sap in me talking. I feel like we're seeing so much of Xavier's side, I wish we could see more of Erik's. Just because my heart would totally be squealing a ton more than it already is.

Anyway, enough of the rant. I carry on with my reading.
H. Artemis chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
The events seems to pile up one, over the other and I really do like the fact that you've warned your readers that a happy ending is what most likely would happen.
H. Artemis chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
*sniff* because I can't be coherent. Loved this!
H. Artemis chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
The drama is frustrating so much so that I want to slap them over their heads to make up, but I do like how things are playing out.
H. Artemis chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
I really love this, the emotion you put in are so lovely it makes me want to weep. I love how everyone else knows - just knows, that Erik and Charles really love each other even if they haven't quite figured it out yet.
Haylia Jones chapter 25 . 10/15/2012
This has been a lovey story and a true favorite of mine.
Gkaren chapter 25 . 10/9/2012
Hi!
I would love to read more of this universe!
You did an amazing job!
And I would be crazily happy if you'd write about Logan and Ororo.

Thanks for the awesome adventure!
TurtleTotem chapter 25 . 9/29/2012
/sits back with sigh of happy satisfaction

Lovely ending to a fic I have enjoyed so very much. Happy endings for everyone! Babies all over the place! And, most importantly, Charles and Erik together and able to truly appreciate and treasure each other! This has been a marvelous ride, CGF. Thank you.
Elle chapter 25 . 9/29/2012
This is so awesome! Super cute, you are a really good writer!