Reviews for Fraudulent Deception
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Please update soon. I must know what happens next.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Will you be updating soon?
Shadowlocke Prime chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
The very thought of Megatron groveling makes me laugh my aft off...
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Awsome! Is there another chpater for this story?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Please update soon.
Tobes chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Oh schnap! Was not expecting that! Hope to see the next chapter soon and learn more about the sparkling. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Please... YOU MUST UPDATE THIS!
Wow!... A sparkling! i bet Bumblebee is Orion/Optimus and Megatronus/Megatrons sparkling!
OH Dear... tell me. Have you make Orion turns back into Optimus? I love Orion so muc and Megatron is so happy as he was eons ago! Itd bee painflu if Optimus comes back but if forgets his love for Megatron again O.o ... Dont allow Orion/Optimus stop loving Megatron!
They both deserve to be happy together... with their child!
Now, what about Starscream? or the rest of the decepticons?
Autobot Firekat chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
please continue want more
Keito Stone chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
Ahh! You left me hanging! Awesome fic by the way.. gets me every time i read it.
Zetsuki chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
omfg! o_O SOOOO GOOD! Keep up the awesome work!
EmperialGem21 chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Goodness! I do not like the whole Megs/Ops pairing, but goodness you may have converted me to this haha. I wonder though, could Bumblebee possibly their sparkling? It'd be awesome, and I'd like to know who Knockout really was before he changed and all that. What I am really looking forward to is Ratchet's reaction or would he already know? And any who, I demand a new chapter!
RainThatFallsAtNight chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
oh! Can I say I hope to see Orion ya know loses all the prime gettup and get his Orion Pax armor back 'on' so to speak. :)
RainThatFallsAtNight chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Love,Love,Love,Love! Fave Transformers story I've ever read
G.Wings chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
Glad your feeling better!

One... can't really blame Knockout for staring. They do make a nice picture.

Oh Primus, a SPARKLING?

my first thought was weather it could be BUMBLEBEE or not.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »