Reviews for Lost Travelers
This was perfect. I love the twist of Chuck being God, and all the angels coming back to life. Totally wish the Wincheaters could have a happy ending like this, unlike the apocalyptic way the show is currently going.
Rae Roberts chapter 6 . 1/20
LOL Poor Wilson. Sounds like the Novaks and Winchesters got a reasonably happy ending. Cute fic, I really enjoyed reading it. :)
Rae Roberts chapter 5 . 1/20
Glad Wilson got to make an appearance. You captured his tone perfectly, too. Chuck as god has always annoyed me. I agree with Dean here. ;)
Rae Roberts chapter 4 . 1/20
Claire is totally adorable. And badass. I love how you had everyone pop in until even House was a little nonplussed.
Rae Roberts chapter 3 . 1/20
Poor Claire. The Novak family certainly paid a high price. I really like how you portray her in this chapter, a very capable young woman.
Rae Roberts chapter 2 . 1/20
Castiel would be the worst patient ever. Priceless.
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 1/20
I stumbled across this and just have to say I adore it so far.
rabbit keys chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
This was pretty good. I liked it. Kudos.
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
DAW SO CUTE OMG CAS AND DEAN AND CAS AND DEAN AND JIMMY
ChetUnGwan chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
AZIRAPHALE! It's a bit sad that that's what I get out of this.
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
I LOVED this! Almost everything I could want out of an SPN/House crossover. Great job!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Well, Cas certainly proved his point. XD Love this so far!
aisarete chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Is there more? Because I really love this and mentioning Aziraphale is just so tantalizing..!
chrissy chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
I have not read your other stories...sorry, not a Dr Who or the other...fan...but really wanted to ask in one of your current writtings...the /Firefly story...would you consider finishing it? it has a FABULOUS start and seemed to have a good strong story line in place...PLEASE
Mikomikono chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
Yes! This is great, thank you. I was so sure you would never actually update. Color be surprised when you did on the same day I read this. The end summed up everything really well, I mean... endings are hard. You know. And figures that Wilson would choose to remember and House to not remember. Excellent.