Reviews for Lost Travelers
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/20
So i feel like this ha great potential and it is a great plot and a good story right now but i am saying this as constructive critiscim: it doesnt sound like house. It just doesnt sound...douchey enough ya know what i mean xD
DGtnsl chapter 6 . 6/12
Nice ending. Leaves room for supernatural to continue. Funny how Wilson chose to remember and is now being cautious with the anti-possession tattoo and salt packets. Then again, I suppose he felt someone at the hospital should know about the supernatural entities out in the world and give the hunters a call if something strange showed up at the hospital (oh, that sounds like a sequel to me). Good tie-in about the angel of lost travelers part. And thanks for adding that bit of Aziraphale at the end, I wonder if he and Crowley will ever let Sam and Dean remember that sort-of vacation they had at Aziraphale's place.
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 5/13
Nice. Cas probably WAS the one that destroyed the KKK.
Akayuki Novak chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
*laugh* This is insane. But awesome. Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
This was perfect. I love the twist of Chuck being God, and all the angels coming back to life. Totally wish the Wincheaters could have a happy ending like this, unlike the apocalyptic way the show is currently going.
Rae Roberts chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
LOL Poor Wilson. Sounds like the Novaks and Winchesters got a reasonably happy ending. Cute fic, I really enjoyed reading it. :)
Rae Roberts chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Glad Wilson got to make an appearance. You captured his tone perfectly, too. Chuck as god has always annoyed me. I agree with Dean here. ;)
Rae Roberts chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Claire is totally adorable. And badass. I love how you had everyone pop in until even House was a little nonplussed.
Rae Roberts chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Poor Claire. The Novak family certainly paid a high price. I really like how you portray her in this chapter, a very capable young woman.
Rae Roberts chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Castiel would be the worst patient ever. Priceless.
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I stumbled across this and just have to say I adore it so far.
rabbit keys chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
This was pretty good. I liked it. Kudos.
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
ChetUnGwan chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
AZIRAPHALE! It's a bit sad that that's what I get out of this.
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
I LOVED this! Almost everything I could want out of an SPN/House crossover. Great job!