Reviews for Are You Jealous?
Guest chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnmn stooooooooorrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy!
unknown chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
what do you mean by Indian style?
Are you racist or something, sorry if I'm being abrupt awesome story though:)
lunar2eternalbluecomplete chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
I thought that this was a really great story and you should keep continuing it. Maybe you could make a sequil to it and see where it takes off from there.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
I didn't like how u got my hopes up with a chapter 14 when it turned out to be an authors note, but otherwise great story and one question...what is freak dancing?
Gohan55 chapter 13 . 1/17/2012
cute story
Jrik23 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
First off, take your time writing your story. Read it over and decide whether you need to fix some grammer. More importantly see if the story can be easyly and smoothly read.

Hint: When you intend to use Text messages or Instant messages, the use of proper words shows personality. u, 2, and y, to name a few are symbols that people use who aren't highly educated. If you want everyone to believe that Gohan is a educated person or extremly smart the use of full sentences in these conversations really does convince the reader that you have a good idea of the personality of Gohan.
dbzqueens chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
Wow, this was, well, this was great! I was mever bored, and was kept entertained and wanting more the entire time! I think you ended it at a great place too, by the way.

I'm writing a story about Gohan and Videl as well, and just finished my 14th chapter, so your story really caught my eye. I'm about to do some shameless advertising, so forgive me, but maybe you might want to check it out? Haha :) It's called: TWO WORDS: Gohan & Videl... Humor/Romance... Hehe :D

Anyways, amazing job on the story, this is already on my favorites list. You said this was your first story, and I think you did great! Sorry for rambling, (and for the shameless advertising) but the point is, excellent job! :D

-dbzqueens (:
MRMenaMRM chapter 13 . 11/11/2011
I really enjoyed this story but alot of it sounded somewhat like my school life. Strange right? Maybe if I follow the plot it will help me out? Thanks so much for writing this story I just know good things will be coming my way:D
sushi500 chapter 14 . 11/6/2011
Awesome! Although maybe one more chapter couldn't have hurt!
Azraelean chapter 14 . 11/6/2011
I personally would like to see hercule meet Gohan. Just an idea, since Videl met Chichi.
dbzfan777 chapter 14 . 11/6/2011
I was lookford to another chapter, but have bing really awesome story to read therefore thank you for a great story.
jsoon500 chapter 13 . 11/5/2011
well after reading this i think you should have just left it at that. the whole story revolved around getting each other jealous and that was fine.

however in the previous chapter and this, i think you really rushed things trying to conclude it. first with the part about angela, and how quickly they patched up and everything. it feels a little like highschool musical the movie... which is rather unrealistic? i've watched the first two movies when i was a kid, and thinking back those movies were pretty dumb.

then they meet up on the roof and gohan immediately tells her everything just like that, without consideration for what she feels about her father or how she takes it? it seems a little OOC for both videl and gohan.

i think it would have been better if you ended it at when they got together, and leave the part about him telling her all his secrets up to the reader's imagination, or expand the whole thing where he tells her slowly across a few chapters.

but every aside, it was a good read! the idea of making each other jealous was clearly shown throughout the whole fic, with gradual progression. the plot also flowed well. good job!
dbzfan777 chapter 13 . 11/5/2011
Gra
MRMenaMRM chapter 12 . 11/1/2011
Well this is getting very interesting:) the end was funny!:P update again soon!
dbzfan777 chapter 11 . 10/31/2011