Reviews for Rise of the Forgotten
EllaAnnieGrace chapter 20 . 9/10/2015
OH MY GOOHHHHDDDDDDSSSSSS!
EllaAnnieGrace chapter 13 . 9/10/2015
I absolutely 3 this! Nico is spot on Rick style. And if Alice and Jake were not OC's they would be straight from Rick's world. Dunno if that makes sense to you but, ok. Bye!
liliths chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
more coherent review than the last one, maybe because i'm typing with two hands instead of one. whoops.

first things first, OH MY GOD SOPHIE'S PEN NAME USED TO BE ANGHARAD 8D? i'm sobbing, oh my god. the more you know, the more the "big scary writers" in my mind becomes synonymous with "what a bunch of nerds." XD i can't breathe.

alright, good job for long chapters. when i used to have multi-chaps, i would struggle with making them long enough because of the pressure of updates. i'm glad you write everything beforehand and post them one at a time (or so marz says, lol). i'm gonna be taking a leaf out of your book if i ever get back into writing multi-chaps again. or maybe even nanowrimo, but i probably won't have the "pressure of updating" problem there.

the doctor who reference. o.O was it the "wandering around" part? fun fact: i met jill before i met you, and i read her parody where you kept making doctor who references throughout the apocalypse, and i can really see where she got that from. XD

the only mistakes i found were two places where you missed a space. but that's it, really.
i would say more, but i feel like it's unfair because this was written in like 2011. i'll wait until...a year after to get to your newest multi-chap. because that's actually how long it will take me to get there, heh.
liliths chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
/munches on snacks as i type this review single-handedly
mmmmm
okay, i really love this so far. it's a promising start and you got me super interested in where things are going. /clicks chapter two

well, looks like i'm gonna be reading this fanfic all night
thanks, plug u_u
Commander Bear chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I like it so far, and I love your use of Alecto (totally my favorite monster) but Nico's speach just seemed a bit... stiff. It wasn't as casual as he is in the books
FyreFlyte22 chapter 20 . 3/29/2013
Honestly, I liked this story very much. There were moments when I had thought that this story would not be as excellent, but I have to admit, you exceeded my expectations. I was at first confused with why you chose to include Cyrus in the beginning, because he didn't appear in the later chapters, but I understand where his part will be. All in all, this was an excellent story, and I hope to read some more of your works.
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
Oh no!
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
"But luckily for the gods, I'm good with games," he muttered, pressing down on the accelerator. "And I'm even better with shadows."
Nico nodded grimly. "It's a game alright. A game of shadows."'
I love these lines!
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
Yay! I love how Nico stays single for me!
Road Lizard chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
Aw, now that was just a tease!

And now I have to wait five days for more!

I've been waiting for this new series of yours for months, and I'm pumped that you're about to publish.

Good job on this little teaser. It left me wanting more.
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
But..I thought Hades stopped shadow travel ( the beginning of the chappie)
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
I wanna join them! :)
conjurewithrisk chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
Well. That was certainly filled with butterflies and rainbows.

I take it that you had fun with that ending?
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Ooh I love the plot development
And I have a crush on you Nico! How are you so dense! :P And you call others dense...
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Yay I love Nico and his adventures!
Only 155 reviews? I think not :P
I want Nico to take me to CHB :)