Reviews for One Night To Change Everything
4thkage chapter 7 . 3/22
short and sweet...
happy ending...*that's the most important for me...happy ending for Dramione...
Pharies chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
I wasn't sure what to expect as this went along. It was definitely more believable than some other stories I've read. Great job. )

Mila Pink chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
I fell in love with history.
Changed everything for the better.

Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
By the end of the term, Dramione were adorable.

Nicely done.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
I couldn't hwelp but think the pain/rejection that Hermione felt in this chapter was of her making. She's the one that told Ginny to tell Harry/Ron, knowing that ossible fallout that could result from it. And Draco's silence in that confrontation makes sense since he was caught off-guard.

I did love Draco's persistence to talk to Hermione (and his words to get his confession across to her).
ExTaCy925 chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
Nice loved it
Newbee97 chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
This was awesome I don't normally read dramione but I loved this it would be amazing if you could write a sequel to what happened in the summer :)
MEOW-I-am-a-cat chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...*continues with 'w' for infinity*
MEOW-I-am-a-cat chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
you don't ship dramione?! what the hell?!
Qween.Georgie chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
I loved this. Honestly, it was short and sweet. The way you wrote them was beleivable, and they showed their love through actions not words. Now I will check out your other stuff, and prolly reading it!
Violet Teardrops chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
A short but interesting story! I like it!
RogueWeyah chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
Cute story love, i really did like it
Mrs. Kratos chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
Update sooooon. Please
SapphireDreamer26 chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
Aww! So adorable!
slagheapwhore chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
That was such a great story. An epilogue would be lovely! I love a good happy ending but if Ron and Harry can't come to terms with their relationship than they weren't true friends to begin with. I wouldn't mind reading new Dramione stories you might write. Great job again!