Reviews for The Experiment
yaoifangirl chapter 7 . 8/21/2016
ohhhhh damn this is way you don't have sex when your pregnant have they not learned anything lol u may be horny but bitch you have to wait HAHAHAHAHA im so sorry I don't know what the fuck im going on about like I said its like 6am where I am and I have sleep insomnia soooooo yay~. 3
yaoifangirl chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
...soooo im not the only one that has like 150000000 horror movies in my room or in my living room YAY, lol ~ 3
yaoifangirl chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
idk how I got here on the lovely internet but I'm kinda glad I did, its only like 5:30 in the morning where I am so lol. thanks for writing this good job:)
Kiririinshi chapter 14 . 7/10/2016
OMFG i hesitate when it comes to mpreg because it makes me feel weird
but this was beautiful holy
yuki chapter 14 . 6/4/2016
that was beautiful n(*0*)n
NoahEarlGraves chapter 14 . 2/28/2016
Light hearted and quite hilarious 4
NoahEarlGraves chapter 13 . 2/28/2016
Hahahaha! Celty and her last line though! XDD Aww it's so cute how Izaya and Shizuo crossed that fine like between love and hate
toshiro hikari chapter 14 . 10/21/2015
I've never thought about Shizaya have grandchild! XD I love Psyche!
Please make another fanfiction like this again! but no daughter,please?~~

favorite
Aj Sinclair chapter 14 . 10/19/2015
I loved this story! I would love to see more about the kids. Thanks for the ride!
moon730 chapter 14 . 9/8/2015
loved it but you missed Tsugaru _ LOVED IT SOO MUCH THO I reall love the shizaya family!
Meanxruki chapter 14 . 8/24/2015
Dauwwww.. My heart goes dokidoki../
anonym chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
I love you! And i love the story! Arigato ne~!
YoloMicstuffins chapter 9 . 6/13/2015
McDonalds in japan is actually call WcDonlads
Amor kagamine chapter 14 . 4/16/2015
Me encanto *3* aunqe me hubiera gustado qe pusieras incesto entre Delic y Hibiya :'D . Pero ya qe en mi mente haci fue XD. Este fic esta entre mis favoritos :'3 ( aunqe tuve qe traducirlo del ingles al espaƱol XD )
Alina of the Valley chapter 14 . 10/10/2014