Reviews for Choosing Sides
inidem96 chapter 25 . 7/18/2013
One of the best Dramione fanfictions!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
Cld u do a sequel?
Animegal809 chapter 25 . 2/8/2013
This was the sweetest story ever, and I love malfoy and hermione fics so that made it even better lol. And hey, if you ever do publish a novel I would buy it, your writing Style is brilliant and I enjoyed every minute of it haha.
Inner Self chapter 21 . 11/25/2012
Damnit, Draco! Stop acting like a sack of potatoes and save Draco! (har har)
DuckDuckStar chapter 25 . 7/2/2012
I read this whole story in about 3 hours and i must say it was amazing i loved it
fantastic job :)
NataliaLea chapter 25 . 6/20/2012
This was a very cute Dramione :) I very much liked it :)
worddancer chapter 25 . 3/21/2012
Very well done. I normally don't like non-cannon pairings and I must say I still do prefer Hermione with Ron but I really did enjoy this short fic. It was fun and easy to read and well thought out. Great job!
cara chapter 25 . 3/4/2012
you should really show that this story is complete
JDeppIsMyLovely chapter 25 . 1/24/2012
This was so great! Good luck on your novel! I'm trying to start one as well...
leafysummers chapter 25 . 11/26/2011
Oh! *tear* Wonderful ending! And hahaha Draco! Making bets with your son when you think Hermione isn't looking, eh? Loved, loved, LOVED your story! Can't wait for you to write more! :D
LovaticNessie4EverUnbroken chapter 12 . 11/25/2011
Ron needs to get over himself and let Dramione happen. If Hermione doesn't like you then she doesn't like you deal with it
MadrigalGryffindor3 chapter 25 . 11/24/2011
This was an awesome fanfic story, and the best part was when you knew where to end it. Thank you for writing this story!

-MG3
kmwilson chapter 25 . 11/24/2011
You should be proud!
Katherine Julia chapter 25 . 11/24/2011
I'm sad this is over, but it was really good :) i liked that you used the '19 years later' thing for you epilogue like jk rowling
DominoTyler chapter 25 . 11/24/2011
Aw, thanks! And thanks for writing such a wonderful story. I really enjoyed it, with all of my heart!

Your story deserves such wonderful reviews.