Reviews for Harry & Draco, Best Friends Forever?
LilySnape chapter 5 . 1/21
This is so great!
Voldie's Love chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Great story but can you please update some time soon it's been AWHILE since you have.
Sincerely
Voldie's love
StructureSpice chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Great story, I've always wanted to see something like this, but what pleased me the most was seeing the Dursleys put in their place
Belldandy55555 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
the class as a malfoy... so nice
Emeralden Rapley chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
i want more please
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
aaaaaaa! It stops? Please be quick to continue! I'm loving this story!
Darklight-phoenix chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Brilliant work Narcissa and Lucius!
lollipop112 chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
very intersting update soon please
KodeV chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
wow...

i'm so loving this story so far. first we have lucius, who wants to use harry to further his own goals. then we have narcissa who have her own backstory (and i hope we get details) and is only supporting her husband's goals, as a pureblood wife should, but not because she agrees w/them. also, it seems she will be harry's protector because of her own experiences w/her own family.

then we have draco - he wasn't too keen on going to muggle elementary school but he's finding the things muggle kids at that age learn about interesting. i hope that he keeps that interest and thirst for knowledge despite both his lucius and narcissa not liking it.

i hope that you will find a way to explain how dumbledore will not learn of the fact of the malfoys 'rescuing' harry. i mean, mrs. figg does live next door.

i think there's a chance that harry and the malfoys will learn from each other and because of that, lucius and narcissa will become better people and ultimatly, turn their backs on voldemort. harry will become more confident in himself and learn about wizarding traditions in the process and draco will not be as big of a jerk and sides w/harry when it comes down to it in the end. (ok, i know i'm looking FAR ahead but it's just a thought)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Loved it
theworldisabeautifulmess chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
I love this side of the Malfoys! I'll be looking forward to see what you'll write next.
dumdoc chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
It would be nice to see where you can carry the story; it is interesting and well written.
Stina Whatever chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
The Malfoys are amazing
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
Wow, talk about conflicting interests. The whole, "We will hand him over to the Dark Lord, but we also are protecting him from muggles" thing is interesting, and a little funny. I mean, the situation isn't funny, but the fact that they don't seem to realize how much their various goals conflict with each other is a little funny. Anyway, I couldn't help but be glad that Narcissa put some fear into the Dursleys. Hopefully Harry's life will improve because of it.

I wonder if Dumbledore or the Ministry will be notified that someone used dark magic at Harry's house. Even though the Malfoys weren't there to hurt Harry, a spell like 'crucio' might trigger some type of magical alarm.

Great chapter!
harrypotter4lifeand4eva chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
because i have reviwed chapter 5 i am afrid i have had to post the rest of my reviw this way. the way narcissa has her background revealed and the reasons behind her hatred of child abuse is a key factor i think as not many writers explain why there charachters think the way they do. one thing i will comment on aswell is how narcissa is a strong woman who always shows her compassion to those wo need it and the fury and anger at those who deserve it. the way you write as if you know what is happening and how narcissa is feeling is amazing and thank you for posting the story and i relish inreading the other side to harry potter that no one ever thinks to put. how he is saved from the mistreatment is overall good but also bad in the way that it is shown. thank you for reading this. hope to read again soon! G X