Reviews for Harry & Draco, Best Friends Forever?
Izanna cat 3412 chapter 5 . 2/10
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
SomeoneProbably chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
I hope Draco and Harry won't be friends with Granger and Weasel?
Slim Summers chapter 5 . 6/23/2016
Very interesting concept and fairly well executed. Really hope for an update.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 4/8/2016
Too late! I think it's already destroyed.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 4/8/2016
And Dumbledore authorized it. He should be charged for accessory to the crime.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 4/8/2016
Actually muggle schools don't have to go the *sharing* route as lots of money go to the schools but mysteriously vanish and people get into trouble when they do investigate why and where the money actually goes.

The schools superintendents can have air conditioning offices with the latest equipment but the rest of the school suffers so more money will not fix anything but proper investigation of existing money would do the world wonders.

Don't you think?
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
It's great to want to learn to interact with other types but the problem still remains of the other types wanting to interact with you.

That's what Liberals don't get is that it's not all utopia and government forcing political correctness will just create a *cesspool* where neither culture nor diversity happens and a lot of poverty in one area suddenly happens with high alcoholism as an alcoholics on steroids with knives and guns shooting them off.

Little girls will have lemonade stands shut down and kids arrested for *pointing their finger* at their classmates using deadly force and black people getting shot for carrying a cell phone that looks like the handle of a gun. You'll have kids chanting the Obama MMM MMM MMM song by force.

Mufflers will be on cow butts to stop methane from rising and hopefully not on our own butts too. You think I'm kidding do you? Every thing I've listed has been tried to some extend.

There are other things I haven't listed that go on the scale of asinine.
AriaChan29 chapter 5 . 3/13/2016
But this wss sooooooo good!~ update puhlez lol
Guest chapter 5 . 2/9/2016
Please continue!
savemyunicornclarence chapter 5 . 8/11/2015
This is so good! I love it. Really Draco's reactions to the muggle world and science are totally priceless! His arrogance and haughty attitude is really perfect. Even if it is an AU situation, the characters are not that OOC - really Lucius and Narcissa are darling people! Casual talking of torturing and killing someone. LOL. Love it and hope it isn't abandoned. It really is a unique situation.
Dina Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Harry Potter Should Hate Muggles Anyway And Be Draco Malfoy's Best Friend Forever Not Ron Weasley And Hermine Granger's Friend At All Anymore
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
Hey! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Malakai-Sama chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
Ummm...update please?
kariza2013 chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
really really like this story
ClarisseOlivia chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Well... this is awkward...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »