Reviews for Harry & Draco, Best Friends Forever?
savemyunicornclarence chapter 5 . 8/11/2015
This is so good! I love it. Really Draco's reactions to the muggle world and science are totally priceless! His arrogance and haughty attitude is really perfect. Even if it is an AU situation, the characters are not that OOC - really Lucius and Narcissa are darling people! Casual talking of torturing and killing someone. LOL. Love it and hope it isn't abandoned. It really is a unique situation.
Dina Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Harry Potter Should Hate Muggles Anyway And Be Draco Malfoy's Best Friend Forever Not Ron Weasley And Hermine Granger's Friend At All Anymore
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
Hey! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Malakai-Sama chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
Ummm...update please?
kariza2013 chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
really really like this story
ClarisseOlivia chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Well... this is awkward...
LilySnape chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
This is so great!
Voldie's Love chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Great story but can you please update some time soon it's been AWHILE since you have.
Sincerely
Voldie's love
StructureSpice chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Great story, I've always wanted to see something like this, but what pleased me the most was seeing the Dursleys put in their place
Belldandy55555 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
the class as a malfoy... so nice
Emeralden Rapley chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
i want more please
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
aaaaaaa! It stops? Please be quick to continue! I'm loving this story!
Darklight-phoenix chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Brilliant work Narcissa and Lucius!
kateythemoose chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
very intersting update soon please
2BeRini chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
wow...

i'm so loving this story so far. first we have lucius, who wants to use harry to further his own goals. then we have narcissa who have her own backstory (and i hope we get details) and is only supporting her husband's goals, as a pureblood wife should, but not because she agrees w/them. also, it seems she will be harry's protector because of her own experiences w/her own family.

then we have draco - he wasn't too keen on going to muggle elementary school but he's finding the things muggle kids at that age learn about interesting. i hope that he keeps that interest and thirst for knowledge despite both his lucius and narcissa not liking it.

i hope that you will find a way to explain how dumbledore will not learn of the fact of the malfoys 'rescuing' harry. i mean, mrs. figg does live next door.

i think there's a chance that harry and the malfoys will learn from each other and because of that, lucius and narcissa will become better people and ultimatly, turn their backs on voldemort. harry will become more confident in himself and learn about wizarding traditions in the process and draco will not be as big of a jerk and sides w/harry when it comes down to it in the end. (ok, i know i'm looking FAR ahead but it's just a thought)