Reviews for Conception
dylanthesilent chapter 8 . 2/25/2017
update
Guest chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
why did chaos make him leave that was wrong
IcyRose66 chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
PLZ UPDATE VERY SOON!
Kanna chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
It seems like you're going to update next century, right? UPDATE SOON!
The Librarian19 chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
Hey I know this story is on hiatus, but this is really good with its plot line. Interesting characters as well. It's definitely keeping me entertained. Thanks for the story.
C-Nuggets N.L chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
Awesome! Please update as soon as possible!
ThisFreakinSucks chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
.Gods. I stopped at the first couple of paragraphs. Annabeth is SOOOOOOOOO OOC! This. Story. Sucks. She would not tell Percy some dude is better than him. She would not cheat on him. I am freakin sick of these retarded stories where Annabeth just decides to cheat on him one day. Annabeth would also NEVER threaten Percy by telling him she would stab him. Annabeth is the one who freakin made the first move. Have you even read the books? My god, people these days. This is the first time I have ever flamed someone.

PERCABETH FOREVER! PERCABETH FOREVER! PERCABETH FOREVER! PERCABETH FOREVER! PERCABETH FOREVER! PERCABETH FOREVER!
xBlownxAwayx chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
WOW. This story is AMAZING. Normally, I don't like anything that's not Annabeth/Percy, but I love your creativity with all the other gods of mythology and the army of Chaos. You are an amazing writer.
gerson chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
lmao wtf tyson u crazy son of a bitch hahahah
vanillabliss chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
So I reread the second chapter, and I'm guessing that the one Chaos wants to resurrect is her brother, right?
vanillabliss chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
LMAO- food fight. ) Can't wait to read about it, and thanks for updating.
Shama chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
I NEED TO READ ABOUT THE FOOD FIGHT! PLEASE PLEASE UPLOAD NOW!
GREEKFREAK100 chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
Angry birds is addicting as hell.

haha ikr
RakW chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
Is this story going to have a slash (maybe PercyxElly)
ranger lucy chapter 7 . 12/21/2011