Reviews for Tangled Webs
RodneyIsGodney chapter 7 . 1/4
OHMYGOD! I NEED MORE! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Turtlefan141 chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
Sam...Sam has blonde hair and green eyes...
kimonobabe32 chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
Please update soon, i like how you have taken two completely different shows and made them work with eachother ... Dont stop pleaseee
syrac123747 chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
This is really good, I hope you update soon as I want to know who the killer is!
Haunt of twilight chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
This sounds really good. I look forward to reading more.
anorehc chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Loving it! Your character portrayal is so perfect, and the plot is so unique. Seriously, this story is stunning. I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses, and discovering the murder's identity in whatever inevitably awesome and angst-filled way you have planned. Keep writing! - A
Raign chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
"He would occasionally spot a woman who seemed to be verbally abusing the students." "He watched her for a while, wondering how on earth she was allowed to work here. Her behavior was so, so inappropriateā€¦" omgosh i always think that when i watch glee. funny lines in the story
jess carla chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
I was sad that I got to this chapter because now I have to wait for an up date. please make it soon this is getting really good.
jess carla chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
love this chapter. noticed a typo that made me laugh " He saw the body, went into sock" I'm sure its ment to be shock. still great chapter. :D
OurSongSweetcheeks chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
Great story x
Guest chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Oh my god I bet it's HUNTER from the future! He wanted to scare Blaine back to Dalton!
Nahh, just kidding. Great story, though.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Nooooooo! Why Jeff? Couldn't it gave been Senastian? I still like the story though, it's great!
CastleQuill chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Wow, this is incredible! You really captured the voices of the different characters, and the humor (especially Brittany in the last chapter). Now it makes me really want to know who the killer is!

Are there going to be any more updates? I'm guessing there won't be, because it's been so many months, but I'm going to follow this story, just in case. :)
The Master Procrastinator chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Just wanted to say that I love this story and the way you have mixed NCIS into the world of Glee. Really enjoy watching Kurt and Tony's relationship - they make good friends! As of now, I have Sebastian down as being the killer, but that's just a guess. Please update soon so I can see if I'm right! :)
Chibiko chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
I really like your story ! I'm looking forward to reading another chapter !