Reviews for Breakdown
BadOrange chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
I absolutely loved it, I only wish it was longer!
thechibbygeekgoddess chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Loved it!
Jiyoung chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
awwwwww! the ending made me smile! as short as this was, i really enjoyed how you wrote the beginning. nice work!
braxy29 chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
oh, also, i would love to see you write another mass effect fic; i only see this one listed.
braxy29 chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
delightful! i wish there was more. you are an excellent writer; as another reviewer pointed out, you have done a great job capturing their voices, and what i would imagine kolyat's to be as well. i think this fic could be rather longer to explore kolyat and thane's relationship and emotions in more depth, but it doesn't need to be, and it does not seem overly brief. excellent, thank you for sharing it. :)
RayneEthelwulf chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
I hope we get to see Kolyat too! I enjoyed the read :)
Windshale chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
part 2- FOR THE LOVE OF ALL_ PART 2! this letter/ story is awesome!
sechat chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Dear Serenbach,

I would like to compliment you on capturing the tone of Thane and Shepard's 'voices'. Having been in the army myself, I find that much of the fanfic here tends to portray a female Shepard in extremes, too girly/conflicted or coarse/crude/"butch". It's a bit hard for ME to imagine Thane, as portrayed in the game, as being attracted to either extreme. For my taste, you nailed Shepard perfectly. The last 3 messages, and the message status unread, were deeply touching without being over the top. Looking forward to having more of this story.

peace, sechat
anon chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Aw, poor Thane. I hope Shepard is ok! I loved these messages and can't wait for more.
Sin of the Fallen chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Aww. I hear the sad music during the lonely scenes already!
Paladins chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I remember reading this on the kmeme and loving it there! I'm so glad you're continuing it. The letters were all very sweet and well written I think. And I really can't wait for the next chapter! I need to know if Shepard survived!
RayneEthelwulf chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I am not sure how I feel about it yet lol, but thought I would at least leave a note to let you know I read it!