Reviews for Looks
hma1010 chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
This was just a fantastic and original story! Loved it!
LvSammy chapter 20 . 9/25/2012
This was awesome!
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 20 . 3/22/2012
AHHHHH! I can't believe it's over! :[

I really, really enjoyed this story from start to finish. It was so heartbreaking with all the stuff that happened to Kurt and Blaine, but I think the ending wrapped it all up nicely and it was a wonderful end to a great story! Can't wait to read any future fics of yours! Thanks for the great read! :D
MyMagentaPeach chapter 20 . 3/17/2012
really enjoyed the journey

MyMagentaPeach chapter 19 . 3/16/2012
sweet moonlighted scene
MyMagentaPeach chapter 18 . 3/16/2012
Blaine, don't know why, but so my favorite inthis chapter:)
MyMagentaPeach chapter 17 . 3/16/2012
Blaine, so Blaine in that last sentence. Beautiful.
MyMagentaPeach chapter 16 . 3/16/2012
Great build up of tension!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 15 . 3/16/2012
I adore how you do not call it a dream, but a favorite option. It does add realness, in the way I suspect you intended. So good!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 14 . 3/16/2012
How can you write Stephanie Anderson so amazingly? She is WOW...speechless here. Yes, regretably I am no Stephanie Anderson. I so want to be though, one day. To be able to fight for your causes like this. WOW!

Makes for fantastic reading your writing!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 13 . 3/16/2012
So much insight, so awesome. And I love the drink she gets herself:

"A minute or two later, they walked over to the table with drinks. Black coffee for him, a cookie and a hot chocolate for her, with cream and marshmallows. Kurt raised his eyebrows. That wasn't exactly what he expected a lawyer to drink."

Just...just LOVELY:)
MyMagentaPeach chapter 12 . 3/16/2012
This story is sooooo wonderful, and has to have been so so much work. It deserves many many more reviews, much more than it has. I am going to do something about that :)

I love the backstory you give Blaine's dad, and I adore how you have him coming around. So SOOOOOOOOOOO Good!

Thank YOU.

Love, M
paddyofurniture chapter 20 . 3/4/2012
I have loved this story since its first chapter and its only gotten better. Thanks for sharing. I have enjoyed it immensely.
paddyofurniture chapter 19 . 3/2/2012
Thank you for this beautiful and sweet story. Hate to see it end, but looking forward to the epilogue.
i'd sink us to swim chapter 19 . 3/2/2012
I'm in love with this chapter. It was so sweet and perfect. Beautiful.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »