Reviews for Bubble
rcfan77 chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Very well written :) LIke it :)
rcfan77 chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Very well written! :)
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Good insight into Lisbon :)
LouiseKurylo chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
These are excellent. You capture all the uncertainty, danger - external and internal, bonding and threat of disruption and put it in context of inhuman choices he, she and they get to make where no choice is a good one. Excellent. Thanks.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
LOVED these :)
MeltedChocoButton chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Finally got to see this ep air tonight. I admire how brutally honest you've been in writing about Lisbon's denial and fear to act, even though it makes some grim reading. The different roles she plays that you describe are a great insight.

I found Jane's actions chilling , even though, as my brother argued, Jane was helping a serial killer get his comeuppance.

Really good tag.
Cazza799 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
The gentle but slightly melancholy tone to this really fitted with the episode. I adored the idea of him falling asleep against her shoulder. I think anything involving sleep with Jane has the tendancy to be a little touching because of the insomnia issue and it really worked well. Now I just need to resist reading the rest of the chapters right now as we haven't had any other episodes yet in the UK.
Lothiriel84 chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
"But that still left 10.5 percent that one day he'll actually deserve her understanding, deserve 100% of her trust.

It was a meager percent, foolish to bet on. But like putting a flower in the ocean, it gave him comfort. It was irrational comfort no doubt, but comfort nonetheless."

Oh, I really hope so! I'd even write to Mr. Heller about that, if there was any chance that he might consider this option for his show!

Anyway, the ending of this chapter is absolutely touching... and I really think that those two would deserve some happiness in the end!
Lothiriel84 chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
Oh, this is a very nice take on the events of that episode! I don't know if helping Lisbon and her brother building bridges was really Jane's reason (at least in Mr. Heller's mind), but I'd love to think that it IS. And the part about Jane's risking his friendship with Lisbon in order to actually help her is so touching... it nearly made my heart melt!
Lothiriel84 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Sad and sweet... delicate and precious as a bubble - who reflects the light turning it into a rainbow of colours. I really love this!
Lothiriel84 chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
It's very interesting to see this episode from Lisbon's point of view. I was absolutely astonished when Jane thought about using Red John to kill James Panzer... a thing like that could indeed scare Lisbon. And it's so poignant to see her continually trying to save him from himself... I can't stop hoping that in the end she manages to do that, even if so far she couldn't do anything...
AVG18 chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
This was a wonderful tag, how Patrick wanted to protect their little bubble and hold on to it as much as possibe, because he needs it, as much as Teresa does too. I love that he acknowledges in a way, because he usually takes her for granted, maybe because he doesn't trust himself into speaking what is in his heart, fearing that it would open the gates to everything he locks inside.

very well done!
TeresaLisbonCBI chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
I like this one, 407 was so confusing on what Jane and Lisbon next actions are going to be. This pink tops clears up the extra bubbles, but not popping theirs. Thank you for writing it after those last two episodes. Happy Thanksgiving!
Kaoh chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
I like ow you have come to this resolution - and I hope tha this is the way that the show is thinking. You have humanised his decisions. Thank you!
All-I-need chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
I totally love this.

Admittedly, Im surprised you managed to be so ... optimistic and positive about things, but I sure wont complain. This is perfect, really.

And I love the ending, even though the tense change is confusing ;-)

I especially like Janes reasons for not wanting to talk, how desperately he clings to that bubble, how readily he admits to himself that he needs and wants Lisbon. (and you arent even a real shipper, WOW!)

Also, the relation back to the flower was absolutely perfect! It was definitely one of my favorite scenes - and as far as I heard well get to see Simon Bakers favorite scene between Jane and Lisbon in episode 04x10. I SO wanna see that one, whatever it is!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »