Reviews for The Apothecary
pancake-potch chapter 3 . 6/5
this is the most disturbing and hilarious piece of fanfiction i have ever read. i just love it
The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
...And all's well that ends well. One had to conclude that this can in great extent be laid at Molly's feet: in fact one of the most delusional Mollys I've ever read. Got to wonder if it's Molly's actions that caused the absence of Hermione's parents in this story.

Harry had sussed out who the prime enemy is here and his actions to suppress Molly are well thought of and appropriate. Hermione's interview with Ron amply shows that however much Hermione might have had (misplaced) love for Ron, he never really had any for her.

Loved the use of Susan Bones as their Healer and I hope she is with someone and just using her maiden name professionally. She gave them great support and then stood up to Molly. The paternity test was a great shock, sadly not enough of one as to shake Molly into rationality.

The trial and aftermath works well and kudos to Neville for his role.

Scene with the kids works well. Also the Howler and the tweak at the 'Hermione middle name controversy'. Arthur's visit was good too.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
And now the Weasley duo show why they've not been though of as the sharpest pencils in the box. Using the lust potion is plain dumb. Even had it worked on Harry, it wouldn't have legitimized the pregnancy, as it was already after she'd begun to have morning sickness. Harry would be able to testify about not having had sex with Ginny, moreover, he could also relate the elves telling him that Ginny was having morning sickness.

Harry had my earlier idea in this chapter. Pity that Hermione didn't embrace the idea, would have saved a lot of complications. One gripe, I don't think much of the gratuitous Blood Bigotry. Although, I does confirm my earlier suspicion that the two marriages can be chalked up to Molly's OBHWF fantasies.

The three (four?) reactions to the potions were perfect and anticipatable.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Interesting start to the story, as things start out a bit AU. Most Harmonians would have liked to have seen H&H make love while Ron was AWOL, hopefully being each other's first. It does beggar the question why they ended up marrying Weasleys. One suspects Molly pressure was 90-95% of the reason.

One wonders how far back Ron and Ginny have been boinking each other. The five kids would be in the way of alibis then. The question would then be if they took precautions up to that time, why did they stop doing so?

One really good thing you've done is to have Harry and Hermione's affair be more than just sex. They have in fact rediscovered the close relationship they had had and now it's turned into love, as it probably should have in canon.

The insane marriage laws you have here are fun, but they provide another way out you don't have them take. H&H simply announce that they no longer will live with Ron or Ginny, based on the fact of their refusal to have marital relations. Adding that they have rediscovered their close friendship and that they now love the other and are living together. Granted, this will ignite a firestorm, but when Ginny finally shows, Harry can then demand a paternity test be done.

I am enough of a Harmonian to overlook the undoubted ick factor in all of this.

aaa chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
este fic es un asco ay tantas cosas tan ridiculas en ella que no se por donde empezar . el recurso de harry y hermione se juntan despues de estar casados con otras personas tener hijos y despues de 22 años un dia se deciden que sus parejas son las peores marido e esposa , vamossssssss . el incesto de ron y gin es poco creíble .
LeadAcid chapter 3 . 6/5/2015
Wonderful! Those are arguably the best closing lines I've read in a fanfic yet. Loved it!
teedub chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
LOL, this was a fun read that incorporated many cliches but in a unique way.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
What a wonderful story! Absolutely loved it :)
grossclout46 chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
I can almost see the "truth" of your story. Both Ron and his sister are portrayed by as self-centered individuals and this story just carries it a little further.
herart chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Nice rreading. Ha! Take that Lady Rowling, your epilogue didn't stop the affection and love :)
acrimony1029341 chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
A far better ending than the canon one. Though you could've written that harry dies and it'd still be better. Either way, well written and keep up the good work!
dennisud chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Love it! Sure matches up with JKR's revelation!
Cringo chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Not sure you are still on fanfiction or if you get emails when someone reviews but I have read your story before and I guess the same question still bothers me. How does Harry know 100% James, Albus and Lily are his kids and not Ron's? Do they all have Harry's eyes? I would think he would want to be absolutely no doubts. And kids can be cruel, I could see someone throwing it in their face, about not knowing who your daddy is. James I don't think would be a big deal because he supposedly looks exactly like Harry, but not sure about the other two. Especially Lily.
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Damn! Wish I could see how the Weasleys dealt with this! THAT would be worth reading! :-D
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Nice little tale although I never would have suspected incest between Ron and Ginny. Certainly different.