Reviews for The Apothecary
teedub chapter 3 . 3/7
LOL, this was a fun read that incorporated many cliches but in a unique way.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
What a wonderful story! Absolutely loved it :)
grossclout46 chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
I can almost see the "truth" of your story. Both Ron and his sister are portrayed by as self-centered individuals and this story just carries it a little further.
herart chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Nice rreading. Ha! Take that Lady Rowling, your epilogue didn't stop the affection and love :)
acrimony1029341 chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
A far better ending than the canon one. Though you could've written that harry dies and it'd still be better. Either way, well written and keep up the good work!
dennisud chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Love it! Sure matches up with JKR's revelation!
Cringo chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Not sure you are still on fanfiction or if you get emails when someone reviews but I have read your story before and I guess the same question still bothers me. How does Harry know 100% James, Albus and Lily are his kids and not Ron's? Do they all have Harry's eyes? I would think he would want to be absolutely no doubts. And kids can be cruel, I could see someone throwing it in their face, about not knowing who your daddy is. James I don't think would be a big deal because he supposedly looks exactly like Harry, but not sure about the other two. Especially Lily.
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Damn! Wish I could see how the Weasleys dealt with this! THAT would be worth reading! :-D
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Nice little tale although I never would have suspected incest between Ron and Ginny. Certainly different.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Excellent!
slashslut chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
well, this was strange. and a bit disturbing yet hilarious!
Kai chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Oh, I love it! I really love it! In my opinion it's the best ending ever (at least for the main characters).

I absolutely love Harry/Hermione, it's the best pairing that makes sense in canon until book six, and they are so perfect for each other. From the ministry six that leaves Neville, Luna, Ron and Ginny. And when Ron and Ginny are Good!Ron and Good!Ginny, they are almost always paired Ron/Luna and Neville/Ginny, unless there is some Thomas/Bones/whoever involved. But Luna is much too good for Ron, I mean, they know each other since they were babies and Ron calls her 'Loony' all the time. Although he knows about her tragic loss at nine years old. And Neville is the only guy really faithful towards Harry all the time, although too shy to express it. He doesn't deserve the Potions Princess. So, that makes Neville/Luna. And that means Ron can have Ginny. It's pure logic of eliminating really possible pairings and so pairs the leftover Weasleys. And the stupid, jealous, lazy, food-destroying piece-of-shit-waste-of-precious-oxygen really deserves the money grabbing, raping-with-potions, silly fangirl. AND incest DOES play a big role in pureblood ideology. As in Merope Gaunt, who should have been impregnated by Morfin to keep the Slytherin line pure and such shit. So it's not really OOC for any pureblood family.

I'm really impressed to finally read the best solution for pairings according to my opinion! Too bad that I have no talent to write...
Kermitty chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
That was really great. The wizarding law is kinda strange, but hey, half the things that happen in HP are kinda strange. The last two sentences were pure brilliance!

Love,

Kermitty
tfobmv18 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work.
squidbert chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Hah, a much better ending than the-epilogue-that-sucked.