Reviews for Dal Segno
halfbreedfox chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I was redirected here from a tumblr recommending T&B fanfiction, which linked me to your livejournal, where someone commented about finding it on . I made sure to show some love both on livejournal and here. 3

I'm really satisfied with the whole characterization, but I'm totally flabbergasted by your writing style and how you personify abstract thoughts and how you abstract concrete ideas. It's a real mind game, but it a very enjoyable sense of the word.
Me-Anne chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
That was a really interesting AU and actually more dramatic than the actual storyline. I meant it's not so hard to align the actual ending with this alternative twist; not to mention punctuate the BL aspect of Tiger and Bunny. Ohh yes, it's BL no matter what anyone said. p

It's a wonderful read. Good job! and thanks for sharing it.
Nazgurl chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Absolutely. Beautiful. Reminds me of Green Gecko's Brighter Morning, a wonderful HP fic. Thank you so much for sharing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Even if this is ooc I love it. Please post the sequel!
Tree Peony chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is absolutely gorgeous. I don't even like the idea of Barnaby x Kotetsu and I still love this. The way you use metaphors...it's just stunning. You ought to be a professional author, no lie!
ChOFee chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oh. Oh. I love how you emphasise that there's only so much the human mind can take. Thank you.
the Leander chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh wow, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Incredible pacing, style, just... damn. I absolutely loved this. Fantastic writing!
wff2011 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was such a great read. You did a good job using the repetition of the mantra "My name is Barnaby..." and interrupted sentences to evoke Barnaby's state of mind. Also love the re-discovery of his relationship with Kotetsu.

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful fic. By the way, I'll send you a private message, I hope it reaches you soon.
miawpyon chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Beautiful. I really like you put the words together, the flow and the idea. I'm hoping to read more beautiful fanfic from you.
Jaye chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Why does this story only have 11 reviews? :(

It was beautiful. I loved it.

A very moving story and I would love to read the sequel. Honestly.
Aachi chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
this is a great story! I actually really hope that you write a companion to it from Kotetsu's point of view too! That had to be just as hard on him as Barnaby. I look forward to the sequel you mentioned!
ThisRedCat chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This was something I simply had to keep reading until I finished it. I say that because I started it a bit late into the night and I should really be in bed. You have a wonderful way of telling a story, where it touches the reader and really puts them on the same emotional level as the characters they're reading about. If you ever need encouragment on writting, I'll be happy to help! I support good stories like this one. I look forward to reading more. :)

And btw, this is the type of fic you definitely don't forget. It's the kind you talk about with friends, sharing how much you enjoyed it and which part made you want to carry it with you. For me, I think it's the touching ending. _
BlackWingedAssassin chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I really do love this; an alternate episode. I did expect some ways of getting Barnaby's memories back, and your idea of it is awesome. I loved it.

I loved how you described how hard it was for Barnaby to achieve his memories. I like how you kept the characters in-character.

Poor Barnaby remembering all the events until he finally did.
harlanbabe chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Wow. That was awesome! Can't wait for the sequel.
Lumoa chapter 1 . 10/22/2011